1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes: Work anniversary quotes are the best way to describe the feelings after completing one year in office. Commemorating a special event such as finishing one year of work is something to be proud of. One year in office is a milestone that everyone should be glad about and having an article on 1 year work anniversary quotes will definitely help you a lot.
When your boss or company celebrated its 1 year work anniversary, you probably proudly thought about what you achieved together. If you have worked for someone for a year, you know that there will be a lot of accomplishments to remember together.
This can be hard when the name of your employer is not necessarily something you won’t let others know about. That’s why I’ve prepared this quotes article on 1 year work anniversary and I hope it will turn out helpful in your situation.
1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- A year ago today you started your new job at the company, and at that point in my life, I was scared, unsure, and worried. But, the moment I met you I felt something I had never felt before! From that day on you made me feel comfortable and knew this was the job for me.
- I’m so glad that I’m able to spend another year with you. You always manage to make me laugh, even when life is hard. Thank you for being my best friend and lover.
- It has been one year since I started here. I have to admit that the time flew by faster than I would have liked. Honestly, the time we shared has been the most fun and interesting time I’ve had in my entire life. You are a great boss, friend, and person from a large group of people.
- We have been together for only a year, but I’ll be with you forever! My most cherished thoughts are about you and I feel so lucky to have you. My love for you grows more every day. I am so in love with you and can’t wait to see you again!
- I am filled with so much love and appreciation for you. I put in my time, but all of it was worth it because of you. The time we spent together has been the best of my life. You have made me feel quite special, and I will always treasure our moments together.
- I love you, my wonderful husband. You are everything I ever wanted and more. In just a year we have accomplished so much together. I’ve never been happier than I am with you. I wish I could spend every day of the rest of my life with you.
- You’ve helped me through some very hard times. During those times it was you who held me, and I will never forget that. I love you! Let’s hope for a few more years of happiness together.
- We’ve come a long way and I’m looking forward to our future together. You are the greatest man in the world and I am the luckiest woman alive!
- I don’t know where I would be without you, honestly. You are always there for me when I need you most, no matter what the circumstances. From working late at night to putting up with my constant sick/injury days, you’ve always got my back.
- I can’t admit it to many people, because they don’t believe me, but you are the smartest, funniest and most beautiful person I have ever met. Here’s to a year of friendship!
- 1 year work anniversary quotes funny
- So I know we haven’t been together for a year yet, and this is kind of random, but I wanted to give you something. Here it is. It’s not much, just a box with a fancy ribbon. But what it has in it is priceless. I know today is your 1 year work anniversary quotes funny anniversary, and I got you a gift.
- Happy anniversary to my favorite co-worker and friend! You’ve become the best part of my job and I am going to miss you lots. I will never forget the fun times we’ve had together! Love you!
- I’ve seen a lot in my time with your company, but you have been my favorite by far. You have a great personality and you always keep me laughing when I need it most. I’m glad to be on the same team as you. I’ve truly enjoyed our time together, here’s to many more years of laughter and fun!
- Can you believe it’s already been a year since we started working together? It sure seems like only yesterday that we were thrown into the deep end. Well, at least we were thrown in together. We’ve managed to learn everything from each other and are now an excellent team!
- I have an amazing job. Not only because I work with the best crew, but because my boss is an amazing woman. You rock! Your strength and kindness make me laugh every day. I am so proud to work for you. Thank you for always going above and beyond for me, for having my back, and for being such a good friend!
- A year ago you were hired into my life and became one of the most wonderful people I know. I am so glad to have you here with me, we are lucky to have each other. Here’s to another year of friendship, laughter, and love!
- I can’t believe I get to spend another year with you. Not only has it been the best year of my life, but you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. There will never be anyone else that compares. I’m so excited to see everything our future has in store for us and I know we’re going to have an amazing time together.
- One year ago today we started our new chapter together, and I’m glad it started with you in it. I am excited to see what the next year will bring, but one thing is for sure, I will always love you more!
- Thank you for being my best friend and confidant. Thank you for always being there, through the good and bad times, making me laugh every day, sharing your hopes and dreams also. Thank you for making me feel so loved. Thanks for showing me that I am an extraordinary woman, you’re my kind of wonderful!
- What can I say that would be enough to express the gratitude I feel for you? Our friendship has given me so much of it’s not enough! Thank you for your friendship, loyalty, and encouragement. I am very lucky to have a friend like you in my life.
- You’re my best friend and I couldn’t ask for anything more. We’ve been through so much together and yet somehow our love keeps on growing.
- It has been quite a year. I don’t know if it was love at first sight, but you sure swept me off my feet. We have had our differences and our quarrels but we have always been there for each other. Thank you for staying with me through it all.
- All those late-night conversations, snow days, and our first kiss. I’m glad we have it all under one roof. Here’re too many more!
1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Me
- You are the best thing that has to happen to me at work! I am going to miss you very much! Happy work anniversary, can’t wait to celebrate.
- A year ago today I started my new job and now a year later I can’t imagine working anywhere else. Because of your passion for the business, I feel confident in myself and my outlook on life.
- Your help has allowed me to set goals that I had never dreamed possible, but with your support, I can reach those dreams. Thank you for the push, it means a lot more than you know. The best is yet to come.
- You work so hard for me, and in turn, give me the best quality of life. I love you so much. I am so glad I can call you mine.
- The anniversary of our work together has come and gone, but the bond we share will never be broken. I love you dearly and look forward to the future with you.
- Hi! It’s your boss. We have been working together for a year now, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you have been doing, and I hope we will keep working together and accomplish even more cool stuff in the future.
- How quickly a year has gone by! I am so thankful to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and I love you dearly. You always put a smile on my face and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am so glad to call you mine!
- Thank you so much for working with me, you have no idea how thankful I am to have you here. It has been a great first year together and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings!
- Hey boss man, I’ve worked with you for a year now and I want to thank you. You lead the team well, keep us all motivated, and even laugh at my bad jokes. Thanks so much!
- So to you, my friend – Thank you so much for being you. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Thank you for your trust and reliance on me. Without the help of you and everyone else I would fall apart and know nothing. So thank you, my friend, for all that you are. And to top it off… HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!
- I thought about making a bucket list for our life together. But I realized I want to spend every day with you, doing everything on the list we create. I love you.
1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Colleague
- You are the best coworker anyone could ask for – funny, dependable, and a true friend. Thank you for putting up with me day after day. I would greatly appreciate spending more time with you in the future and making great memories we both will never forget.
- You’ve always been very special to me and it was so incredible to see who you are. There is a certain brightness about you that one can’t help but notice. Your passion and commitment make you such an amazing person, co-worker, and friend. I hope you know how important you are to me. You mean the world to me.
- It’s been one year since we first met. I can’t believe it took me this long to see what you did so quickly. You are the love of my life, my dream come true and I wouldn’t trade our friendship/ romance for anything in the world.
- It’s been a year since we started at the company. I’ve never had a better boss. You were there when I needed to talk and you encouraged me when I was down. Years ago I read that real friendship is one of life’s greatest treasures, and now I know it’s true!
- You have been such an amazing friend and coworker for the past year. I can’t even begin to explain how grateful I am for you and all that you have done for me. And as a sophisticated thank you, I’m making your lunch today. Have fun on your trip!
- We’ve had our ups and downs, but a year later I am so grateful to have found a work partner/friend as amazing as you. You always make me laugh. I love our work banter. You’re one of the first people I think of when I wake up and the last person on my mind before I go to sleep. We have a lot of fun, but we have a blast at work!
- It’s official! One year together and still going strong. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. You make me better, you inspire me and you make me happier than ever before. Thank you for being an amazing husband, teammate, chef, and companion. I love you more than anything!
- Thanks for a year of fun! I have enjoyed seeing you every day, working with you, and knowing you better. I know we can make this the best year yet! I’m so glad to have you as my friend.
1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- I was lucky to meet you during my first year here at work. You have been the best boss I could ask for and I can’t thank you enough for believing in me, for mentoring and guiding me, and for always being there. Your love and support have made all the difference!
- You are an amazing boss and friend. You have been so helpful to me, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You have the best sense of humor, the cutest laugh, and are the loveliest person I know. Happy anniversary!
- You are an incredible leader and a fun coworker! Your enthusiasm never fails to make me laugh, and you are such a hard worker. The past year has been so much fun! Looking forward to being your friend and coworker for many years to come.
- Thanks for everything you have done with the company and for me. You are a great boss, great mentor, and I am so glad I met you. I know you will be successful in the future and make many millions. This year has flown by; it has been amazing!
- I have been in your company for a year now, and it’s been quite the journey! You have been so kind to me over this year that I feel like part of your family. Your generosity has taught me much about heartfelt care, and I am truly grateful. You will always hold a special place in my heart.
- You are an amazing woman, so strong and so beautiful. I am so proud to be by your side. You have fought so hard for me, for us. There is no one else I would ever want to be with. It’s been a year since we first met and I couldn’t be happier about it! You bring me so much joy and laughter. I just can’t express my feelings enough to you.
- Thank you for all that you do. I appreciate all your hard work, dedication, and your ability to be a leader. Please don’t forget to thank your team for me, without them you would be lost. I love working with such a fantastic team!
- I love you so much. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I look up to you and admire your strength and courage. You are my inspiration and I would never forget how lucky I am to have you in my life.
- I hope you enjoy your flowers! They are nothing compared to the joy you bring to me every day. I love what a positive impact you have had on my life. Your influences have made me a better person. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like you, but I am glad that I did it!
- You have always been a great friend to me, and now you are a great mentor. I want to thank you for all of the things you teach me and the opportunities you give me here.
1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Employee
- You’ve made me smile, made my heart race, and given me countless reasons to fall in love with you over and over again. Thanks for being the best co-worker, friend, and listener I could ever ask for. I look forward to our future together; happy first anniversary!
- I can’t believe it’s been a year already! It’s been a pleasure working with you. You are a true credit to the company. I look forward to furthering our relationship and growing as friends in the future. The company couldn’t have hired a better man.
- I can with confidence say that you are the most amazing person I’ve ever met. In one year you made me fall in love and showed me happiness. You should know that you brighten up my life every day. Thanks for sticking by my side for so long, there’s no doubt in my mind that we will be together for a lifetime.
- I can’t believe we have been working together for a whole year! You are such an amazing woman, I could never ask for a better colleague, friend, or mentor. You’ve taught me so much about business and life. Thanks for being there for me when times were tough. I hope we are working together for many more years to come.
- I want to tell you how much I appreciate you. You’ve been great this past year! I appreciate the little things you do for me, and the effort that you put into making sure I’m happy and comfortable in my new job.
- Thank you for being the best coworker I could have asked for in this job. You have made this past year fly by and have helped me with any issue I’ve ever had in your department. Thank you for always making time to discuss projects and serving as a pillar of support for me when I’ve needed it most.
- Thank you so much for a year of fun, hard work, sweat, and tears. From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate all that you do. You’re amazing and I love you!
- I never dreamed I would meet someone as amazing as you. It is true what they say – the best things in life are worth waiting for. Thank you for being such a wonderful person not just to me, but to all my family and friends as well. I hope we continue to get closer and closer with each passing year.
- You are the most amazing woman! I have never envisaged myself with anyone like you… you are the best person I know. There is not a person out there that could compare to you, thank goodness!
- Thank you again for being my best friend, someone who I can talk to about anything, a shoulder to cry on, the person I love and get advice from. Someone who is always there to help me out no matter how busy you are yourself, who sings songs with me until my heart fills with joy.
1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Coworker
- A year ago I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else. You have become my partner in crime, my best friend, and the one that I can always count on. I wish for you as well to never struggle with loneliness as this has been a bond between us from day one.
- We are so opposite yet we complement each other so well to make a great team. I love being your friend, coworker, and confidant. And hope our friendship lasts forever!
- I cannot believe it has been a whole year since I came to work at the office. So much has happened, I guess time flies when you are having fun! I’m so glad we became friends, let’s have another great year and make some more great memories.
- I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for being such a fantastic coworker and friend. Thanks for being there when I needed you and being willing to go the extra mile to help me and the team meet the goals we need to reach.
- I wouldn’t know what to do without you. You are the heart that makes everything around you so wonderful and joyful. I am the luckiest girl in the world for having you in my life. Thank you for choosing me, I will always choose you.
- I knew that you were the one from the moment we first met. You have a way of constantly making me feel like your top priority no matter what else is going on in my life. You make my heart sing with joy every day and I just want to be with you forever and always.
My 1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- The past year has been one of the best of my life, and it’s all because of you. You have brought me so much joy, love, and laughter. I can’t imagine working with anyone else, and couldn’t ask for a better boss!
- We both suffered a lot this year. Job losses for both of us, but we still have each other. We haven’t lost each other and now our love is stronger than ever! Thanks for making me a better person. I love you so much . . .
- How lucky am I to find someone who understands me? Someone who wants to see me happy, someone who does everything in their power to see that happen. I love you for all that you are and even more for all that you aren’t. You’re perfect!
- I am so thankful for having you as my work partner. You have made this first year so amazing. I think of you not just as a co-worker, but as a friend and confidant. You are always there with a joke or a smile to make my day. I wish we could work together forever!
- Thank you for always having my back! You have been a wonderful coworker and friend this past year. You make work not only fun but also easy. We make a great team, and I look forward to working with you for many years to come.
- It’s been a year since we became co-workers. What an adventure it has been! We have made it through training together, been through endless meetings, and held each other when deadlines were missed. It was a pleasure working with you. May it always stay that way!