Message for Completing 10 Years of Service: The company has completed 10 years today and thought it would be a great opportunity to send a warm note of thanks to the people who have given so much of themselves to make its success possible.
Congratulations! You’ve worked hard for 10 years and have now completed your service. This is a big leap in one’s career so it needs to be celebrated in a big way. The following article will help you to thank them on your behalf.
Message for Completing 10 Years of Service
- Congratulations on your 10th anniversary with our company! Our company is glad to have you as an employee and wishes that you remain our employee for many more years. We hope that we can continue to work well together in the future!
- Our friendship has withstood the test of time, and your presence in my life has made it wonderful. I value our every interaction and look forward to many more years of sharing laughs and smiles. You are always there for me – now and always! Happy anniversary!
- You are such a valuable employee and friend, I couldn’t ask for anyone better. You bring great energy to work every day and it shows in your work performance. I am so proud of all your accomplishments and hope you have many more years of service with us!
- You have been a loyal employee and a great friend. We wish you all the best, you deserve the best!
- You are and will always be an inspiration to me. You have taught me so much and set the bar high for everyone else. Thank you so much for all that you do.
- Thank you so much for all you do! I can’t imagine a world without you. You’re kind, funny, and smart. I want to thank you for being an amazing person.
- Congratulations on your 10 years of service. I know it must feel like an eternity. But you have proven yourself as a reliable, trustworthy, and loyal employee. I can’t thank you enough for the support you have shown me over the years. We have had some fun times!
- With a big heart, Happy 10 years/anniversary in the workplace. Wish you health and longevity.
- Thank you for being part of our group for the last ten years. We are proud of your service and all you have accomplished here. You are appreciated and we wish you a healthy and happy retirement.
- I can’t imagine what today would be like without you. How did we get here? How are we 10 years in? You are the best boss, but more than that you are an awesome friend. We have laughed so much together and cried when we hurt, but mostly laughed. I am so glad to continue working with you for another 10 years and many more.
- Ten years together, ten years of hard work and dedication. There is no one I would rather celebrate this with than you, my beloved girlfriend. Thank you for always being by my side; I love you endlessly!
- The world would be a much darker place without your love. I can’t imagine a life without you, every day I fall more deeply in love with you. Thank you for being the most amazing person in my life.
- Thank you for always being there for me. I’m glad to have known you and I can’t thank you enough for the things you do. Hope to see you at the office on Monday 🙂
- You are a great friend and one of the most important people in my life. Today, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you. Thank you for being there for me through it all!
- Thank you very much for being such an awesome and dedicated employee to our company. You have worked so hard over the years, put in countless hours, and always completed your tasks diligently. You are a pleasure to work with and we are lucky to have you on board.
- I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience at work. I don’t think we would have been able to complete this project so quickly if it wasn’t for your hard work and dedication. If there is anything you need please call me, on either my home or cell phone.
Message for Completing 10 Years of Service to Boss
- I feel so proud to have been able to be your friend for 10 years. I know it sounds a bit strange coming from me but you’re not just money and status. You are a great person. You were blessed with a beautiful heart and mind. I respect you so much, boss. I can’t imagine what we would be without you.
- I had the pleasure of working with you for 10 years and I can honestly say, I have never worked with a better person. You are one of the kindest, most loyal, and devoted persons I have ever met. You were always there for me when I needed someone to turn to and for that, I will be forever grateful.
- So happy to have you here for ten years, thank you for your hard work and dedication. It has been a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations on the anniversary.
- You have been my mentor, the one I turn to when in need. You are like a father to me and I thank you for all you have taught me. I congratulate you on your 10 years of excellent service and wish you many more.
- You have been my rock and support throughout my journey of 10 years. I can never thank you enough for this great opportunity that has changed my life forever. I am grateful for your love and support.
- For the past ten years, you have been my rock. When I thought I couldn’t make it one more day, you would give me that confidence boost I needed to go on. You are truly one of a kind and for that, I love you more than life itself. We have accomplished so much together and I know we will continue to succeed.
- You are a great boss and one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. I am forever grateful for all you have done, thank you so much!
- We’ve come a long way together, my friend! I am glad to be able to say that you are one of the very best in this company. Thank you so much for working hard and dedicating yourself to your job. You will always be a great asset to our company, so keep up the amazing work!
Message for Completing 10 Years of Service to Colleague
- Congratulations on your 10 years of service to our company! We are proud to call you a colleague and we appreciate everything you have done for us. You have made an incredible difference in our lives and we thank you for all the support. We know that you will continue to do good work and be a great representative of our business! All the best! Sincerely, Your colleagues
- Congratulations on 10 years of great service at our company. Your hard work and dedication are a lesson to us all and we appreciate the time you have spent here. We know you will be around for many years more to come and we hope your future holds lots of opportunity, happiness, and prosperity.
- 10 years of teamwork, 10 years of friendship, 10 years of experience.Getting to know you were one of the most important things that happened in my working life! From the first day we met, I knew I could count on you and that you would be a great friend. Thank you for always being there for me! I wish you all the best in this celebration time and all your plans!
- Wishing you many congratulations on this important milestone. On behalf of the CIO and the management team, it’s been a great pleasure working with you for the past 10 years and we look forward to many more years of professional collaboration and friendship.
- 10 years is a meaningful milestone. As we move forward in our careers, I hope that you continue to enjoy the experience of being a member of our team. I look forward to working alongside you for many more years to come.
- A happy 10 years working at the same company! Thanks for all the help, advice, and for being a great colleague to work with.
- Thank you so much for being you. You are the best colleague anyone could ever ask for, and I’m so thankful to have you by my side on this journey. I cannot imagine working without you, and can only hope that we’ll continue working together for many more years to come.
- You’re amazing and I couldn’t ask for a better friend! You make me laugh, you’re always there for me and I appreciate that more than you know. I love you, sweetheart!
Thanks Message for Completing 10 Years of Service
- I’ve only known you for 10 years, but you have proven to be a great friend to me and many others. I’m very happy that our paths have crossed and we have been able to work together. I’m looking forward to the next 10 years and more! Thanks for all your hard work!
- Looking back on ten years of friendship, I couldn’t be more proud of you. Your loyalty and warmth are two of your most endearing qualities. I look forward to many more years with you.
- I just want to thank you for everything you have done. You have been so wonderful to me and I couldn’t ask for a better friend. Thanks for the time we have spent together and everything else we have done together. I wish you all the best and I hope that 10 years from now I can do this same thing with you again!
- What’s not to love about you? You are so kind, funny, and compassionate. I feel so lucky to have found you. When I see you I can’t help but smile, even when times get tough. Happy anniversary! Thanks for the years of unwavering support and encouragement!
- Thank you so very much for your dedication and commitment to this office. Over the years you have provided outstanding service to our customers and I know I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Thank you SO much for this most embarrassing request! I know how busy you are and thank you so much for fitting in this. It is truly appreciated. I want to sincerely thank everyone who attends. And a special thanks to YOU! Smiles, hugs, and kisses, 😀😀😀
- Thanks for all the good times, you made my job so enjoyable. Thank you for making this transition such a smooth one, and for your diligence in ensuring that the metrics continue to improve.
Congratulations Message for Completing 10 Years of Service
- You have completed 10 years of service. You have worked hard for the company and the company is proud to have you as an employee. We appreciate your commitment to the business and wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Keep up the good work!
- I am so proud of you my love. You have worked so hard and have gotten to where you are today. You are a strong and talented person that I’m lucky to know. I hope you know that I’m with you 100% always and forever, until the end.
- We have to thank you for your invaluable services. You have been untiring in your service. I am proud to see your tenacity and hard work being appreciated by the company.
- 10 years ago I hired you and had no idea that in so little time you would become like a brother to me. You have been through so much, yet you are still the same guy who used to love to laugh and make jokes. This company is lucky to have you. Even though these last 10 years were not always easy, we sure had fun!
- Ten years of working together and we still have lots to learn from each other. I’m amazed by your efficiency and grateful for your kindness. You are an inspiring leader I would like to tell you how much you mean to me. Let’s shake off any misunderstanding and get back to where we started.
- Thank you for your outstanding service these past ten years! I know it has not been easy but I sincerely appreciate all that you do. You are always there when we need you and you consistently go above and beyond the call of duty. Well done! A big well done to our senior sales representative.
- I’m so glad we are still friends. To me, you are a very important person and I never want to lose you as a friend. During the last ten years, you have enriched my life, I am delighted to have you as my best friend.
- We have come a long way together. The journey has not been all that easy, but it has been fun. We have grown together and hopefully, we will continue to do so as our journey together continues. You are truly one of a kind and I am glad our paths crossed.
Wish Message for Completing 10 Years of Service
- Your team members and peers say “hello” and wish you a happy 10th anniversary! You are an inspiration to us all, as you make your 10th year of service another productive and successful one. We appreciate everything that you do!
- Ten years is a long time to not only work together but be life-long friends. With every passing year, I’ve come to count on you as much as my own family. I know our friendship will last a lifetime and that we’ll continue growing closer with age. I know many more years of joy and success are ahead of us. Happy 10th anniversary!
- Thank you for your outstanding service to the company. We could not have made it this far without you. You are a key asset to this company and we appreciate everything you have done. On behalf of everyone here at the office, thank you for 10 great years!
- The passing of time does not diminish the value of our friendship. Far from it, time gives value to each day in which we have shared. Thank you for being part of my life, I am so happy to call you my friend.
- You may not realize it, but you are the best boss I ever had. Thank you for your kindness and encouragement on this important day. I appreciate your hard work and know that we wouldn’t be here without you. Thanks and congrats again!
- I know I’ve never been good at words, but let me try it this way and you tell me how you feel:
- It is a pleasure working with you, ___ and we all hope that the coming years shall be as rewarding and exciting as these have been. Congratulations on completing 10 years with the company.
- Doing a great job! But I just want to say that you are even more important than the job. Your success is my happiness, and I’m serious about it. Congratulations on finishing 10 years. You deserve my highest respect and admiration. Keep up the good work and stay sharp!
- I am so proud of everything you have accomplished! You’re the best and I hope your next ten years are as successful as this past decade has been. You deserve all the success in the world and I know that you will achieve it. If you need anything at all just let me know; I will always be there for you and be your biggest fan.
- Thank you for all those years of your service to XX company. For your dedication and great work, you are entitled to a bonus in the amount of $ XXX (amount). We hope you will stay with us for at least another ten years because your work is important to us and we value your input. Thank you again for all that you do!
- Happy 10th anniversary to the best boss ever! Your warm smile and positive attitude have brightened our office every single day for the past decade. We’re lucky to have you, and it’s your hard work that has inspired us all to be better in our ways. We hope you enjoy this gift as a token of our appreciation! Best wishes!
- You have made so much positive impact on my life and the lives of others. I wish you all the best in this new milestone. Congratulations!
- The past decade has been amazing! You’ve been part of our lives since the beginning and we’re so thankful for all you do. You’re the best accountant we’ve ever worked with, and that’s why you were promoted to manager after your first year. We love your positive attitude and thank you for being an exceptional friend to us.
Funny Message for Completing 10 Years of Service
- Congrats on your 10 years of service. Time flies and I can’t believe it’s already been a decade filled with special memories and fun times. enjoying each other’s company. Thanks for being so amazing, from the bottom of my heart.
- Congratulations on your 10 years of service! Thanks for all that you do, and keep it up! P.S. Don’t let the stress get to you, there is no h to be found in the word “hostile”.
- May the years ahead of you be filled with health, love, and joy. Now that you have reached the pinnacle of work achievement, we are proud to give your this special recognition award to reward your hard work and dedication. Feel free to keep it on your desk or hang it on your wall in your office as an inspirational reminder of what you have accomplished and enjoy the occasion with friends and family.
- You made twenty years of service at the company something to remember. You have become a vital part of its culture. Give yourself credit for your accomplishments!
- I have always felt like you were my very best friend. You have always been there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, a helping hand, or just good old fashion advice. You have proven over and over again that you will do anything to protect me. You will be my best friend forever and I love you!
- It’s time for someone to throw you a party and it’s not your birthday! We are so glad to have you as part of our team. You have exceeded all our expectations and deserve the best! You were there for us when we needed you, and we appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into your job.
- You are probably tired of me telling you how much I love you all the time. I’ll stop now. You can guess why I love you so much!
- 10 years ago you started working for us. You have been loyal and given your all. We here at our company want to wish you the very best. Have a great anniversary with your wife and family. May many more successes follow!
- Congrats on your 10th anniversary, buddy! You’ve come a long way from selling computers at Best Buy. I’m so proud of you for all the hard work you put in and for not giving up when things got rough, but instead moving forward. Happy 10th Anniversary bud!
- Well, it didn’t take me 10 years to realize how much I appreciated you. You are the best and I hope you know just how much I appreciate you and love you!
- Congrats on your 10th anniversary! Here’s to another ten, hundred and even more! Happy anniversary.
- Ten years! Where does the time go? I am so glad that we found each other. I have never felt more alive and loved than with you by my side. With each passing year, my love for you grows deeper and deeper, it is a beautiful thing for me to feel in my heart. Here’s to many more years together!
- It’s been a long 10 years. I have enjoyed every minute of it. You are the best boss I have ever had. I will miss you but know that I am going to work with the top person in the field.
- I can’t believe it is our anniversatoday! It was 10 years ago today that I met you! We shared our first kiss, had our first date and now here we are celebrating our 10th anniversary together. It has been an amazing decade together. Thanks for being such an awesome husband and friend. I love you, babe!
- You are my soul mate! Nobody does it like you! You are beautiful, intelligent, and funny. The greatest wife and mother ever. I love you more than words can say. God brought you to me and I am forever grateful for our marriage.