6th Year Work Anniversary Quotes: Work Anniversary is an important day for all workers. When your time to celebrate your 6th year anniversary in the workplace nears, you may have started looking for some inspirational quotes on this special occasion. But honestly speaking, it is found that the best do mostly are the ones sent from your close friend’s heart to yours.
Work anniversary is a special day to appreciate our job. On this day, most of the employees are given by our employers a good gift to rejoice in this event. It is not a wealthy gift but the best gift to remember it.
6th Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- Thank you for being amazing! I can’t believe that it has already been six years. You are the person I want to work every day with and the best friend anyone could ask for. Words are not enough to describe what you mean to me, but I hope this gift shows you. Happy 6th anniversary!
- Happy anniversary! It’s been six years and it feels like a blessing having you in my life. You’re cute, reliable and so sweet. You are the love of my life! I hope our love lasts long forever.
- I hope this brings you as much joy as it did me writing it. Happy six years, my dear friend! I love you and I’m so blessed to have someone like you in my life. May the next six years be even better!
- I’ve been thinking about our anniversary all week long… The years have gone by so fast! I am amazed to see how much you have grown in your career. You were always a hard worker but it has paid off. Sometimes I look at you and think of how far we have come together and I am just blown away.
- After six long years of meeting you, I can confidently say that we will never escape each other. From all the downs to all the ups, to all the laughter, to all the tears there has only been one constant in my life, and that is YOU. I am so honoured I was able to meet you and even more that you continue to stand by my side time after time. I love you more than anything!
- I’m not sure where to start…These past six years have been some of the best years of my life. It’s crazy to think that I could ever get tired of you or want to hang out with someone other them you, but it’s also because we are such good friends. So here it goes.
- You are my best friend, my rock. I can always count on you. You have been so important to me in the past years and I just want you to know how much I appreciate it! I love you more than words can say.
- Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone. You are a testament to loyalty. Thank you for always doing your best and for being such a hard worker. It is so great to work with you and be friends with you, too.
- Thank you for everything. I’ve admired your work ethic and drive for years. I will always be proud to tell people I work with you. You are the best!
Funny 6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- I’ve been working at madge for 6 years and I am still here… can say the same for you though, I’ll miss that face. Thanks for all the memories, hope to make more in the future.
- It’s been 6 long years together and still, we’re going strong. Work is stressful and the holidays are coming, but you make it all worth it. I’m glad there is one person I know who will be with me through the rest of my life. I look forward to spending many more years with, you.
- Happy 6 years! Remember when we started? I used to think you were kind of arrogant, but 6 years later I understand it’s just your way of saying you care. Despite this, you still have a funny sense of humor, which is great. Oh and… hey… remember when we started working together? Life has been an exciting ride since then!
- You are my best friend and I love you so much! You bring out the best in me and make me happy as can be. You mean the world to me and I am truly blessed to have found you.
- You are, and always will be my best friend. I love you more than words can say, and I can’t remember a day that we didn’t spend together. We have so much fun together! I hope this lasts forever!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I know you’re cheating on me for the fifth time in a row, but I still love you.
- You are the only thing in my life that makes sense. You are such a huge part of me, I can’t picture myself without you.
6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Myself
- Happy 6th Anniversary, Will! I couldn’t imagine a better co-worker or friend. You make hard work a lot easier and your positive attitude is an inspiration. I wish the best for you in the future. I hope our friendship will last forever. I hope that we keep in touch even after we’re too old to work here. I love you!
- Thank you for the 6 most amazing years of my life. Six years ago today I went on a blind date and fell in love all over again. Every day reminds me how blessed I am to have you in my life. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!
- Here’s to 6 great years of friendship and working together. We sure have come a long way since the first day we met. As the years go by, I just love you more and more. Thanks for always being there!
- We have come a long way since you gave me my first job 6 years ago. I wanted to take the time to say thank you for all your help and for all the opportunities you have given me. I now am enjoying my career in the insurance field and feel like I found my calling. Thanks again, boss!
- How lucky I am to have you by my side. You always know how to make me laugh, how to keep me grounded, and how to make my day better. I love you more every day.
- Thank you for all the hard work, laughter, love, and friendship. I am so glad to have you as my friend. Happy 6th anniversary!
- Wow, time sure does fly when you’re having fun. Today marks the sixth year of our camaraderie. It has been so great to be able to work with someone as awesome as you. Keep up the great work, and Happy 6th Anniversary!
- I hope you’re having the best work anniversary of your life. I wish all my coworkers the same success and satisfaction I found in our professional careers together. You truly have made a difference in all our lives and will be greatly missed by all.
- You know how much this job means to me, and I’m truly grateful for your patience. I wanted to say thank you for all you do to make work a better place. For 6 years, it has been my pleasure to call you my friend, and it will be no other way.
6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Colleague
- Happy 6th work anniversary! We have come a long way since we started, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I will never forget how much time we spent in our cubicles just dreaming about the future. I am so happy to be here with you and proud of everything we have accomplished.
- Six years ago you started working for me. You worked harder than anyone I had ever met, your dedication and drive to deliver, impressed me so much. I knew when I hired you that you were the right person for the job.
- Your hard work and positive attitude have made this company what it is today. I look forward to growing our business together and creating an amazing future for us!
- I don’t know you very well, but we have worked together for 6 years now. I thought that on this special day I would reach out to you and try to get to know you a little better. I’ve heard good things about you from other colleagues and I wanted to say “thank you”.
- Happy anniversary! This may not be a cheesy song from an 80’s movie, but it sure feels like one. You have been there for me through the good and the bad, stayed when others would have left, and have been my friend, lover, and confidante. I love you more each day, happy 6th Anni!
- After 6 years you still take my breath away. I remember our first date, you asked to see a picture of me and then, later on, you called me beautiful. I hope every day is as happy as the last!
- I’ve never found anyone so easy and comfortable to talk to, so funny and smart. You’ve given my life meaning and purpose. Your friendship makes me a better person. And it just keeps getting better every year! I’d like to say I will love you more, but I know that’s impossible…that I can settle for loving you as much as possible!
- Hi, I just want to say that working with you has been amazing. I love our conversations and it’s always a pleasure to work with you. We complement each other so well, you are an incredible talent and a great friend as well.
- I don’t think you’re fully aware of just how important you are to me. You’re everything I strive to be, and I can’t thank you enough for being there as a friend on the road to success. I mean it when I say you are one of a kind.
6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- I am so grateful for your support and leadership these last six years. It has been a true pleasure to work with you. You are thoughtful, smart, and efficient. You are an amazing boss and colleague! Here’s to many more years to come!
- You are my favorite boss by far. You bring the utmost professionalism to the workplace and set the standard for others to follow. I can’t thank you enough for believing in me and inspiring me every day to reach new heights. I wish you all of the amazing things life has to offer.
- You have been a wonderful boss and mentor throughout the years. We may not be blood-related, but you will always be part of my family. I’ll never forget the day you first hired me. You believed in me when I had no reason to believe in myself. I can’t say thank you enough for taking a chance on an unproven employee, for being a great leader, and for being an incredible friend. I look forward to many more years of laughter, hard work with you.
- You have always given me more than I’ve ever asked for. I am so lucky that we have crossed paths, and now I can’t imagine my life without you. You are the best boss and co-worker a girl could ask for! Thank you for always being there for me and putting up with my crazy antics.
- To say I am proud of you is an understatement. I know that this company and the people I work with are lucky to have you working for them. You are always so kind, compassionate, and caring. No matter what you are faced with you take it all in stride, never complaining or pushing anything off onto others. You tackle every problem with a solution that makes everyone happy.
- A man of few words and yet so much to say. You have shown me what a true friend is like, you never turn your back on me. Your loyalty is unquestionable, even when I was scared to take the first step, you waited patiently for me. How lucky am I? Every day we share is a day that I cherish. I love you always and forever.
- I know that we have only known each other for just a little over two years, but in that short time, I’ve grown so attached to you. I consider you to be my better half. I am so happy that we can spend our lives falling more and more in love, growing old together, and having beautiful children. You make me feel so alive and whole that it hurts sometimes.
- You inspire me. You challenge me. You help me grow. I look to you as a mentor and a leader, someone who is willing to take my hand and walk with me as I move forward. Thank you for all the support you have given me over the years. No one else could have made this journey so rewarding and fun!
- Do you remember the first time we had a conversation? I was nervous and scared that I wouldn’t make a good first impression. You were very relaxed and cool, you made me able to breathe.
6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Employee
- You are the most amazing person I have ever met. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Today is a special time for us both because it marks 6 years that we have been working together as colleagues, friends and something more. I love you more with every coming year, and I hope our work anniversary poem brings you joy on all your days!.
- I wish you nothing but love and happiness. You have been an amazing coworker, friend, office mate and someone I look up to. No words can express my gratitude for all that you do. You have always been so kind and helpful, a real gentleman. I will never forget our time together in the workplace; it has always created everlasting memories. You are an inspiring person and I will always look up to you. -Ashley
- We’ve been working together for quite a while and it doesn’t feel like 6 years. I can’t thank you enough, for being a fantastic colleague and boss. You are always there to talk when I need you and you give the best advice that always turns outright. It has truly been an honor to work with you, here’s to many more years of friendship!
- It is hard to believe that it has been 6 years since we met. I’ve had the best time of my life working with you, laughing with you, and sharing each of our successes. The amazing thing is that every day I grow more in love with you and your passion for this business. Here’s to another great year!
- You are my best friend, my teammate, and my partner in crime. I can’t imagine a world without you. I love you so much and for sure it has been the best six years of my life!
- Happy Anniversary to my beloved coworker. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me over the years. We have seen ups and downs and you were always there with a kind word and a shoulder to cry on. You have always been like a family to me and I am eternally grateful
- I have never met someone more wonderful, caring, and loving than you. I am thankful every day that I met you and have the opportunity to love you every day. Being in love with you is better than anything else life could bring me. I am so lucky that we found each other!
6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Coworker
- It took me 6 years to find the right words. It took me 6 years to give how much I appreciate that you’re there. You’re the greatest part of my day every day and I just wanted you to know that. You’re like a sister to me, but so much more. I couldn’t have wished for a better coworker, friend, or boss.
- I can’t believe we’ve worked together for six years already. It seems like just yesterday that I was so nervous to introduce myself, but now I can’t imagine my life without you. Time flies and it seems like yesterday that we started as co-workers. Now we are great friends and I am the luckiest man in the world to have you as a colleague and friend.
- I can’t believe it! We have been working together for 6 years! Time sure does fly by, but the time spent with you is worthwhile. More than just work partners, we are friends. So many great memories and laughs. You will always be so special to me. I count my lucky stars every day that you are in my life.
- It’s been an honor being your colleague and a blessing to call you a friend. As the year’s past, I feel closer to you than ever before. You are so dear to my heart and I will always cherish our friendship.
- I know we haven’t always gotten along. Sometimes it’s been hard to get along with you but who hasn’t? You make me feel better about myself and for that I thank you. We have become better friends than we were coworkers, so today I am happy to say thank you, we’ve made it.
- It was a real pleasure working with you. You are professional and hardworking, always striving to improve our department. It was a learning experience at the political campaign as well as in our office that I will take for my future jobs. Thank you for everything! I will miss working with a great person like you!
- You are a wonderful friend to me, this is why I love you so much. We hit it off from the start and we have become inseparable. I hope we can always remain great friends so I can share all my love with you.
My 6 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- Today marks the happiest time of my career: my 6th work anniversary. I just wanted to say that you are the best boss, mentor, and friend I could ask for. I look up to you in so many ways. You’re the best!
- I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside _____ for the past 6 years now, and I have to say it’s been one of my absolute favorite times of my career. I don’t think anyone I work with comes close to the tremendous effort and genuine goodwill he puts forth every single day.
- Thank you for being a great co-worker and friend. I’m grateful to know you and appreciate you always being there for me. You are so thoughtful, smart, caring and the person everyone wants to have as a friend. I am proud to call you my work wife!
- Thank you for all the late nights, early mornings, and long days. For being a funny friend who always has my back. For being like a sister that I never had, for being so kind, for being one of the most selfless people I know, for always helping me when no one else would. For all of these things, I thank you! You are truly amazing.
- I can’t believe it has been 6 years since we started working together. I am so glad to have you as my best friend, partner, and co-worker. You are the most amazing person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You make coming to work a joy every day!
- I am so lucky to have you as a friend. You are more than I could ever ask for and I am so thankful you are in my life. Happy 6 years!
- You are the most amazing co-worker – you never fail to cheer me up and make me smile. I’ve had nothing but a positive experience working with you. You are truly one of my favorite people on earth! I have loved getting to know you over the past 6 years and look forward to many more as our paths continue to cross.
- This is so crazy to think we started as coworkers and quickly became best friends. Then, before I realized it, you were more to me than I could ever explain. You have brought me so much light, love, and laughter throughout these years that I am just so grateful for the time we’ve spent together. I love you!
- Thank you for being a good friend and for standing by me through good times and bad. I appreciate all the effort you put into your work, it’s not easy, just like many things in life. It means a lot that you always go above and beyond in your job and know me so well as a person. Thanks for your support.