5 Year Employment Anniversary Quotes: The 5 year employment anniversary quotes are written to convey warm feelings and joy on the anniversary of employment between two parties. The quotes offer congratulations with various emotions. Occasions are very necessary and it is a significant ceremony of everyone’s life.
Indeed, there is a number of them around the world and they want to celebrate that in their own way. Here we are offering you the best 5 year employment anniversary quotes which will be suitable to use whenever you want. Employees have to be remembered each time they meet in a company.
It is very important to celebrate the milestone of working with an employee for a company. A great way of doing this is by organizing a celebration event in which free gifts are given to the employees who are celebrating their 5 year employment anniversary. It is very important for every manager to find suitable thank you words that can help them express themselves on this happy occasion.
5 Year Employment Anniversary Quotes
- I can’t believe we’ve been together for 5 years! It feels like only yesterday I was writing my first love letter to you. You bring me so much happiness and joy! I love you and I hope that next year will bring even more happy moments with you.
- When we first met, I didn’t know how much of an impact you would have on my life. 5 years ago, you took a chance and hired me on. For the past 5 years, you’ve allowed me to grow and flourish into being the best consultant I can be. I’m grateful every day that you are my boss and that we share such a great relationship (as friends).
- You are a great leader and I am so happy to have you as my manager. I want to let you know that you are very appreciated here. I hope for everything in the future!
- I love you for who you are, for all the amazing things about your life, and for all the potential I know you have. You are my best friend and I can’t imagine living my life without you. Thank you for being the person that makes me smile every day!
- You will forever be my best friend and I love you more than words could ever express. The years we have shared are some of my favorite memories that I will never forget. You mean the world to me and I’ll cherish you always.
- I have to work for a living, but I would work at being your lover even if I didn’t have to. It was how we met so I am glad you were my “boss”! You make me feel loved, appreciated, and like I matter. My relationship with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- My dear friend, you are like a brother to me. Your friendship means more than any work words could ever express. I know I don’t tell you this nearly as much as I should, but thank you so much for being such an example to me and my family. We all love you very much!
- I don’t know where I would be today if it wasn’t for you. Thanks for being there with a smile on your face no matter what kind of day I am having. You push me to be better, and without it, I wouldn’t get half as much done. Thanks for being so amazing!
5th Work Anniversary Quotes for Coworker
- On our 5th work anniversary, I just want you to know how much you mean to me. It doesn’t feel like we have been working together for 5 years, more like 5 seconds. You give me smiles that light up my day, love that brightens my life, and joy that is just overflowing from my heart.
- I can’t believe we have been working together for 5 years. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in my office talking about what kind of business you wanted to start. You are an amazing woman and I love watching you grow your business, one step at a time. I wish all your dreams come true!
- You were so small I had to bend down to look at you – but what a year you’ve made for yourself! We’ve worked on so many projects together, through good and challenging times. Your work is always outstanding and your ability to solve problems is top-notch.
- I have known you for many years and I have seen you change a lot throughout the time we have worked together. You are one of the most honest and loyal people I know. I am proud to call you a friend. Love your laugh and smile, hope this card brightens your day!
- It’s been five years! Doesn’t time just fly? It makes me miss that first day we met. You were cute, funny and you agreed with everything I said! Who wouldn’t have fallen for you then! You have made the past five years special, and I…
- 5 years ago you came into my life unexpectedly, but I wouldn’t give up meeting you for anything. You have been a rock in my trials and a voice of reason in my darkest moments. Thank you for the memories and thank you for being here with me now.
- I’ve seen a lot of things since I’ve started here, but none of that compares to working with the greatest person I have ever met. You are such an amazing coworker and friend and you can always make my day better. Now it’s your birthday so stop reading this and go buy yourself some cake.
- Thank you for being someone who I can always turn to, someone I could carry on endless conversations with, and someone that I can always trust to tell the truth. You are a reliable friend who brings out the best in me with your intelligence and love for life. I hope to work together long into the future.
- 5 years and we still find new adventures together. It’s amazing how you bring out the fun and excitement in me. I am so excited to see what our future holds together, I cannot wait to grow old with you.
- Best work friend ever! If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t understand half the things people say and do. You are always there with a listening ear and advice. I don’t know what I would do without you at my side, beside me. Good times, bad times, and big laughs, we made it through it all. Love you tons!
5 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Self
- Happy 5th work anniversary. I can’t think of a better person to celebrate 5 years with. You are an amazing and brilliant co-worker and friend, I can’t even imagine working at this company for so long without you by my side!
- Happy work anniversary! You have made my time at the office so much better. I know we don’t always see eye to eye, but looking back at all this time spent together has made me realize that I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I know it has only been five years but I want to let you know how much I’ve appreciated having you there for me at work. You are so sweet, attentive, and thoughtful. You have brought a light into my life that will never be extinguished.
- There are no words to adequately express my feelings for you. Over the years you have been a tremendous support, advisor, and friend to me as I’ve grown into the professional I am today. I love your infectious smile and passion for life. All my best to you this upcoming year and beyond!
- We’ve come a long way in the past 5 years. I remember when we met and you were a shy introvert. Now you’re the life of the party and can talk to anyone! You are so full of love and compassion that you are constantly giving others a second chance.
- Thank you for everything. I love working with you! You are the best manager I have ever had. Your positive attitude is contagious, and your dedication to your job inspires me every day. Happy anniversary!
- You’re my wife, my friend, the love of my life. I can’t believe it’s been 5 years since we said “I do”. You fill in all the gaps in my life and make every day an adventure. I love you more today than I did five years ago, and I know that won’t change for another five.
- You’ve always been so good to me. I don’t know what I would do without you at my side! Thanks for being the best co-worker and friend a girl could ever ask for.
- I would love you even if you didn’t work here anymore. I just want to thank you for being such a great friend, Thank You!
- To my husband, who kisses me every morning and holds me every night – I am so thankful to have you. You are such a wonderful dad and husband. I love you and will always be here for you through the best and the worst haha! I am so grateful we found each other when we did and got married after 5 years.
- There have been many times we’ve chuckled, cried, and argued. I am so glad that your path crossed my own. You are the most amazing man on this earth and I love you with all my heart.
5 Year Work Anniversary Quotes Funny
- We’ve spent 5 years together and we spent them well. Our relationship never ends up in a rut, rather it’s always growing into something bigger and better. I appreciate our relationship for all that it is, but most of all I appreciate you for all that you are.
- 5 years is a long time and the way our relationship is progressing, I’d say we’re here to stay. We have been through some rough patches but we got through them because we value our relationship more than anything. I promise to always love you and put you above everything else in my life.
- I love you! It seems like only yesterday we were holding hands at the park. Now, look at us, working together and building a life together. You are the most talented, funny, and beautiful person I’ve ever met. We’ve been through so much, but we always found a way to solve any problem that came our way.
- I am so grateful to you! How did I get so lucky? The years we have spent together bring me more joy than you know. There is no one else that I could imagine spending my life with. You are my dream come true, you make me feel like…
- Things aren’t always easy but between us we make it work. You crack me up and bring me so much joy! I am so blessed to have you in my life, wish it could be forever.
- What a long strange trip it’s been! You are the other half of my brain. The reason I can do so much, see so much and live with such great gusto. It’s because of you—the person who makes my life worthwhile.
- My job doesn’t make me nervous anymore. My boss and I have a great relationship. I am so thankful to have such a supportive person in my corner at work.
5 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- I hope you have a nice work anniversary. I’m glad we work together and in the same office because it gives me the ability to see your beautiful face. You are the best boss ever!
- You are a great friend and an even better boss. The last 5 years have flown by. It’s always been a pleasure working for you.
- Thank you for being such a great boss and friend. We have had our ups and downs, but through it all, you have shown me patience and understanding as I worked to find my way around. Your friendship has made this job a real pleasure and I am excited to work with you for many more years to come!
- You are a wonderful boss, friend, and mentor. I’ve learned so much from you and I’m glad to call you my coworker, a person who I respect and appreciate. You always make my day a little bit better with your smile, laughter, and positivity. I hope we can keep working together for many years to come!
- You have gone above and beyond, making this company and all of us better with every step. You are our greatest cheerleader, giving us confidence in ourselves to achieve things we could never have imagined. Thank you for being there every day and pushing us to be the best we can be.
- We’ve spent five years together and I hope to spend the next fifty. I love you so much and feel so lucky to be with you. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you by my side.
- I appreciate you so much and the crazy times we’ve shared. We both can be a little ‘out there at times, but that’s what makes me love working here so much! I look forward to everyone else knowing how awesome you are! Big Hugs.
- Thank you for being an awesome boss that I can learn from every day. Thanks for the opportunity to work with you, and I hope we grow old together.
- Thanks to you, I’ve been able to explore my goals and dreams and accomplish them with success. You’re an inspiration and a great business partner. Thanks for everything!
5 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Myself
- Hi, I don’t know what to write to you, but I love you and don’t want you to think that I forgot about your “5th work anniversary”.
- Here’s to 5 years of working together! I couldn’t have asked for a better work partner. You are an amazing person, a friend, and a loving older brother. Thanks for always being there for me and I hope that we continue this friendship for years to come.
- It’s crazy to think that it was five years ago and I was standing inside this same building, except at a different company working another job. It has been an amazing ride with our little business, and I can’t wait to see what’s next.
- 5 years! Thanks for all the memories and experiences we have shared. You make my world complete, and there is no one else I would rather spend every moment of my life with. I love you!
- I LOVE YOU! I could never say it enough. You make my life complete, you fill the hole in my heart. We are sharing a beautiful journey full of ups and downs, but we are stronger for being together. I promise to give you all the love that I can every day. You mean more to me than anything.. may our love always be true!
- I’ve said it a thousand times before, but I will say it a thousand more. I LOVE YOU! As the years go on I fall more in love with you. I am so glad our paths crossed and that we found each other. You are more than words could ever express and I am so lucky to have you by my side.
- It’s been 5 years since I met you. After all, we’ve been through, it still feels like the first day we met! You are one of the best choices I’ve ever made in my life and I am so happy to be sharing life with you and our two sons.
- I promise to stand by your side and be your rock even through the hard times. Thank you for being my best friend and helping me bask in the joy and happiness that is our love. I can’t wait to grow together.
- We have been together for some time now and I am happy to have chosen you. I can’t imagine my life without you, it would be dreadful. You are sweet, thoughtful, funny, and kind. You make me happy when I am upset, but also make me feel like the happiest woman alive. You mean the world to me!
- I love working at my job for the most part. I like the people and because of them, I have a great boss. I’m proud to say he is the best boss a person could ask for. This past year has been amazing!
5 Year Employee Anniversary Message
- You have been with us for five years, we all love you dearly. Thank you for everything you do! You are considerate, dedicated, and loyal and always put your fellow workers first. You are a true friend and fun to be around. We are all so glad that you are one of us! A happy and upbeat anniversary card just for you!
- You’ve been with us for 5 years now, and every year I have appreciated you for the wonderful person you are. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have you working with us. You always go above and beyond, and it is always a pleasure to see your face. Here’s to many more years of working together!
- Thank you for a great 5 years! We appreciate you and all you do. Your dedication and hard work make our company a better place. Here’s to the next five years!
- I have had the honor of working with you for these past 5 years. I look forward to seeing you at work tomorrow, despite being a Saturday, and knowing that it will be another busy day.
- I want to thank you for being one of the best teammates I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Working here has been one of the most enjoyable times in my life and it’s been a pleasure working alongside you. If it wasn’t for you and the team here, I wouldn’t be where I am today. So congratulations on being an exemplary employee!
- I can’t thank you enough. You have been such a wonderful friend and coworker over your time here. It has been such a pleasure knowing you and getting to work with you. I will miss you so much, but I am so excited for the next chapter of your life!
- It’s uncanny how quickly the years passed by, I can hardly remember a time you weren’t in my life. Your friendship has given my life so much meaning, for that, I will be forever grateful. Happy Birthday old friend!
- The first time I met you, I knew you were special. The soft, gentle way you talk, your beautiful eyes, and the amazing sense of humor that you have, made me fall in love with you inside and out. You are my soul mate and without you, there is no me.
- I’m very pleased with your work and would like you to join our team for another 5 years. Please sign the sheet as a mark of your agreement. Thank you,
- How do words begin to describe the joy you gave us? Thank you for your passion, hard work, sacrifices, and dedication. You are a wonderful person, an outstanding service provider, and one of our most trusted employees. We certainly are lucky to have you on our team!
- Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have given to the company. We appreciate your effort towards the success of our company. May your future endeavors be just as successful. You will always have a home here at…
- Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. You are like a family member to us, always a part of our team. We appreciate the many years that you have been with us, and are proud to have you here to celebrate this joyous occasion!
- We may only be five years in, but to me, you’re already the love of my life. It’s crazy to think we were just friends at first, but now that I think about it, it only makes sense that we would be together. You are an amazing woman and I love you with all my heart.
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! This whole thing has been a real game-changer. I would never have imagined this would be my career, but you have made it so much fun. I hope we have at least another year to celebrate our anniversary, just not on company time!
- You are such an inspirational person to work with; I feel lucky to have you on our team. You can make people around you feel positive and have fun while wearing a constant smile on your face! Thanks for being a great co-worker and friend!