30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes: Being there for someone through the highs and lows is not a simple task. It takes a lot of understanding, care, and commitment. Work anniversary quotes make it very special as they are full of love and care. This is an important phase in any relationship and it deserves to be recognized.
If you’re not sure what to write, check out these 30 work anniversary quotes for inspiration. Words motivate more than you think!. Below you will find a collection of quotes that celebrate a milestone year of working. For a milestone this monumental, it only makes sense to celebrate with people who know you best.
30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- You have been my hero and best friend for 30 years. Only someone that has watched you grow over the years could understand what I am saying to you today. Thank you for being the best husband ever and being there to support me when times got tough. Our love gets stronger every day, and I look forward to it forever.
- Darlene – As we celebrate our 30th year of marriage, I am sure that this is going to be the most difficult anniversary for me. You have been my best friend and partner in life for the last 30 years. We have had many happy days, but I missed you so much when you were in the hospital. Life without you seemed so dim. Our children grew up well with our love and guidance.
- Thank you for the last 30 years. You were there for me through tough times, and you were always good to me. I love you so much and I’m glad to call you my husband.
- Linda, You make me so happy. As time goes by I know that my love for you grows stronger every day. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you!
- We’ve had some amazing years together and we still have so many more left to come. I hope this next year is the best one yet!
- I never thought I’d be writing this today, but even after all these years I still love you. It just gets stronger and stronger every single day. You are my best friend, the one who knows me better than anyone else in the entire world.
- Working with you all these years has been a pleasure. I have never enjoyed working for anyone more than I have with you guys. In all of my years, you all have been like family to me. You have watched my daughter grow into the beautiful young lady that she is today and I thank you for that. I must say that after 30 years I am ready to retire; my wife and I are turning our home into a bed and breakfast and we want you all to come on down and enjoy
- We have been through thick and thin, through awesome times and lame ones, but we always got through it together. 30 years is a long time to be with someone, but you are still the best husband and best friend. I love you!
- You are my best friend and my love, You have handled all the ups and downs of the stormy sea of life with me, I am so lucky to have you in my life. I’m wishing you a happy married life for the 30th time a hundred times more!
- Happy 30th Anniversary! It has been a long journey together and we have come so far. I’m thankful every day that we get to be together. Happy anniversary, I love you.
- You are a great friend, the best co-worker I know. You are always there to lend a hand and that’s why I just had to say thank you on this special day. Thank you because I truly can’t imagine my life without you!
- There is no gift in the world I could give you that would be great enough to show how much I love, respect, and care for you. The only thing I can offer is my friendship for all those years we have had together.
- I love you because you are funny, because you take me to bed for a date night every Friday night, and because I can tell you everything. Through good times and bad times, I know we will always be together.
- It’s official, you’re my best friend! We have seen so much together and every day I am so thankful to be able to share life with you. After over 30 years, there is still no one else in the world that I would rather spend time with. Thanks for being my partner in life and laughter. Love you!
- Since the first time we met, we had this connection. You have brought me so much joy and happiness, I feel I owe you my entire life. So I promise, as long as you are here with me, there will never be a day where our love isn’t celebrated.
- Recently I saw an anniversary card that said “30 years doesn’t just happen“, and though it makes sense, I think it is worth repeating. Your love, loyalty, and faithfulness have given us a marriage that does – 30 year work anniversary quotes – happen by chance. I feel blessed every day for the opportunity to share my life with you.
- Happy 30th Anniversary! It’s been a long journey and we have certainly come a long way. The rapport between us may have begun as awkward colleagues, but now that we’ve been together for so long I’d call it perfect, blissful harmony. While I don’t know what the future holds for us, or how many more years will pass.
- We’ve been through many ups and downs, laughter and tears, but no matter what you are my best friend. I love you and I look forward to the next 30 years with you by my side.
30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- All these years later, you’re still the best part of my day. You’re still my strongest ally and my closest confidant. You’re still my partner in life as well as in business. I’m so thankful that we’ve weathered the storms and come out on top! Here’s looking forward to 30 more wonderful years of partnership.
- It’s hard to believe it has been 30 years since we have been together. Every year has been full of new adventures and exciting moments together. Who would have thought that two shy kids with so much in common would grow up to love one another?
- Happy anniversary, my love! All these years have been such a joy. I love you more than you can ever know. Here’s to our bright future together.
- I hope you always remember these words. I want to say thank you for sharing your life with me. Every day holds a new adventure to share, a special moment to cherish, and a lifetime of happiness ahead. I love you more than life itself.
- The people you have a relationship with are the most important things in life. I know that you have kept me going through all of this, but I promise to always remember how much I love you.
- Congratulations on your 30 year work anniversary! I know we’re not office buddies, but here’s to another 30 years of getting along and throwing parties. Love you guys!
- After 30 years my best friends are still you and Anna. I love that I can sit around with you guys and make fun of each other like we used to, but also share amazing conversations. I love how your friendship has grown over the last 3 decades and it makes me so happy that we got each other as family. Happy work anniversary, we’ve made it!
- Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and a lifetime of loyalty. Happy 30th anniversary. I love you.
- 30 years ago you started coming to our house twice a week to teach my brother how to play tennis. With time you started getting older, but I got younger. Love never ages.
- I never thought I would find a love that felt so good. After so many years of searching, I have finally found someone to take the place of my heart. You are the type of man that once you meet him in your life you won’t forget.
- Thirty years ago, we first met and neither of us knew what the future would hold. But you’ve always been there for me and I’ve always believed in you. Now, as I look back on our life together I am truly grateful for all we have shared.
- It has been a joy to watch you grow and mature this past decade. You have been a major source of support and inspiration, creating a bond that could not be broken. Thank you for always being there. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives.
Happy 30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- Not many people can say they have worked with their best friend. We have always been there for each other, through good and bad times. You make all my worries disappear with just one smile from you. I love you forever my best friend, we have come a long way together.
- You are my best friend, the love of my life. The one that I spend every day with and can’t imagine living without. You make me happy, you support me and give me courage, and you help me to be the best person I can be!
- To the most loyal, loving, and level-headed woman, I’ve ever met. My world would be empty without you in it. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for loving me through thick and thin. Happy 30 years, Mrs. S
- Happy 30th anniversary! Marriage is hard work yet it remains the best work I have ever done. You are my dream come true, my best friend, and my love. So many fond memories of fun and laughter, of struggling together through hard times, of tears and joy, shared. There is nothing we can’t do together. I am lucky indeed to have found you!
- You have given me the most loyal and loving friends a woman could ever ask for. Today I celebrate what we’ve built together, and I look forward to the coming 30 years… together.
- Over the past 30 years, I have been so lucky to have you by my side. I am glad to call you dad and happy we are family. I can’t believe it has been 30 years!
- We have so many great memories from the past and I look forward to making many more. We’ve had our ups and downs, but you are always there for me when I need you. Thanks for being a lifetime of happiness and joy! Congratulations on your accomplishments and thank you for all your love, support, and encouragement over the years.
- You make my life complete. It doesn’t matter where I go or what I do, I always find myself thinking of you and wanting to be closer to you. Our love is stronger than ever before, and I know this is going to last forever. You are my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate.
- To my best friend…I love you more than life itself and I am proud to be your wife. Thank you for being there for me during the best and worst of times. I will cherish our memories forever.
- I have been blessed to have you in my life. If a lifetime isn’t enough time to express how much I love and appreciate you for all that you do, then hopefully these words will push me over the edge: “I love you more than life itself!” ^_^
- Hey there! Just wanted to say that I was thinking of you today. Hope you had a great day. You mean a lot to me and so glad you have been there for me in the past. Happy Anniversary! May we have many more to come.
- I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are a rock for me and make me a better person. You keep me grounded and I love being around you. As a friend, lover, and partner, I cherish you always and thank my lucky stars for having you in my life.
- Thank you for being such a special part of our life. You have become a trusted advisor and a very good friend. I cherish your friendship above all others. You are always there to lend a helping hand when we need it most. Thank you for everything you do!
- Happy 30 year work anniversary. From day one this partnership has been a pleasure. We learn from each other, fight a little, then laugh and make peace. I trust you with my life and love you like a brother. Happy anniversary amigo!
- It’s hard to believe it’s been 30 years. We don’t mean to brag, but we have had a great 30 years. Thank you for being my partner in work and life. You are the only one I want by my side.
- To my fabulous husband! I am so glad I married you. You are everything I ever wanted and more. And you’re a great dad to our beautiful daughter too! Happy 30 years sweetie and many, many more!
- I hope you like the card, I made it just for you! You’ve been the best boss I could ask for, and you’re such a great friend. I know we both couldn’t be happier that it’s been 30 years of great service to the company. 🙂
- To Elizabeth, I have had the honour of working side-by-side with you for over 30 years. Time does go fast, but in my mind, we have all the time in the world! Happy Anniversary!
- I’ve been waiting my whole life for someone like you. Someone with who I can truly be myself. I am so glad that we found each other, and I know that you are the one person that will never leave my side. You make me want to be a better person every day, and you make me feel so loved. My heart beats only for you. I love you!
- With each passing year, our love just gets better and better. I’m glad that you are my forever love!
30 Year Work Anniversary Quotes Funny
You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are kind, generous, and thoughtful. You have been with me through thick and thin, and I am so thankful for you every day. I will always love you the same way.
You are more than a coworker, you’re my friend. I have so much respect for you and would do anything for you. You always make me laugh with your off-the-wall sayings and you brighten up my day every time I see you. Stay as long as you like, it is great to have you here!
Thank you for being such a wonderful and caring colleague. We have worked together for 30 years and all I can say is, I could not have done it without you.
Mark, you’ve made a huge impact on my life and I couldn’t be more grateful. Every time we go out to dinner you always pay for my meal, which is extremely generous and kind of you. You are a great friend and I hope that we keep in touch for years to come.
On this day, thirty years ago, you gained a new best friend… and I gained a life-long love. You have supported me and encouraged me through all the ups and downs, trials, and successes. Your friendship is something that I am greatly appreciative of, and I can’t imagine my life without you. I never imagined that one day such a tragedy would bring us together… or that one man could make all the difference.
I am who I am because of you. I have become everything that I ever wanted because of the person that you are. I thank God every day for giving me the gift of your love.
You and I have worked hard to make our company a success, but it’s great to know that there are moments of levity. While a thank you is never enough, I wanted to reach out and let you know how appreciative we are for all the many ways you’ve helped us over the last 30 years. Thanks for the memories!
Happy 30th anniversary to the best husband ever! I am so grateful for the support you have given me through the years. Your strength and encouragement got me this far and I will be forever thankful for all you do.
I can’t believe how much time has passed since we said “I do.” You are still the same amazing man that I married many years ago! You used to be a big flirt, but obviously, you lost it somewhere along the way. Either way, I love you and can’t wait to celebrate our next year together.
Thank you for everything. The years flew by, but they were all worth it because I had you by my side. You are my best friend and the person I trust most in the world. I love you.
You take my breath away and make me blush with each passing glance. I am so lucky to be your friend, your lover, and your wife. You are my best friend who will always have my back, you are so kind to the people you love and I just love everything about you. We have been through so much and we are still standing strong for each other, I love that about us. Thank you for being everything to me.
As we celebrate another year together, I find myself once again reflecting on our relationship. Although it has been a joyous and wonderful time, I must also reflect on the toughest of times. Throughout these rocky times, we faced as a couple, I have never taken my eyes off you. You are the cornerstone of my life, my greatest strength, and my inspiration.
I can’t believe we started out so young, and now look at us still going strong. I always knew you were the one for me, but even I had no idea our love would last this long. We have so many memories and shared experiences that I wouldn’t trade with anyone else.
George and Janet are co-workers and have worked together for 30 years. George is retiring and sent Janet a letter telling her how much he is going to miss her. She replied in a gracious tone with holiday wishes.
You two were the best thing to happen to me. Just spending these last few years with you makes me so incredibly happy. You are both so inspiring, wonderful, and kind. I’m so grateful to have something as important as your friendship in my life.
I love you even when we fight because those arguments always make me see that I wish I could run away, but I’m here to stay and make things work, that’s how much I care about you.
I’m so glad I found you! I will love you in this life and the next. Thank God for the day I met you!
After 30 years, you are still my best friend. I love you and hope the next 30 years are even better.
It has been such a pleasure working with you these past 30 years. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and help over the years. I really could not have kept this company running without you.
Ron and I have had many good times together. Work is just the beginning of our friendship. Happy 30th anniversary.
You and I have been together for thirty years. Some of those were better than others but everyone is still a treasure to me. So, if you want to plan something special next year would be right around the time of our wedding anniversary so why don’t we?
You are truly an amazing individual. There’s no one I would rather spend my time with than you. The years have been so great and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. You are always there for me, no matter what the situation. I love you with all my heart!