20th Year Work Anniversary Quotes: This is a small tribute to the workers who have been working in their companies for 20 years and are now celebrating their anniversary. This article is meant to be something just looking back into the everyday work lives, specifically on those hardworking folks who have been loyal to their company and making a difference in their respective field.
As we all know, every worker has their own challenges in every field they are operating. It’s only fair that some kind of token of appreciation should be given to them as it will not be enough if they will just receive it while still on the job. So let me start this article by sharing some sample Work Anniversary Quotes (20th) which you can use to wish your co-workers, bosses and even clients if you want to.
20th Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I don’t know where I would be without you, but I am so glad you are here with me. Happy 20th anniversary!
- 20 years of business, 20 years of friendship, and 20 years of love. I am so thankful to have a partner like you. You are my lover, my friend, my rock!
- You are my best friend and have been for 20 years. I never would have made it through college and law school without you. We’ve been through a lot together but we’ve gotten through it all because of your love and support. I love you!
- I met you on my first day, 20 years ago and it was love at first sight. We’ve been through thick and thin, sickness and health, and I wouldn’t have done it with anyone else. I love you!
- Thank you for the past 20 years. Your faith, friendship, and vision helped shape who I am today. I am grateful to have you as a role model and friend. May our paths cross for many more decades to come.
- I don’t tell you often enough how much I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are my life, my joy, my peace. I want you to always feel loved, supported, protected, and heard. Happy anniversary my beautiful wife.”
- Thanks for being my best friend and supporting me in every way I have needed it. Thanks for working alongside me while in the office, being my biggest support at work. Thanks for forgiving me when I forgot to do something you needed and doing it anyway. Thanks for everything!
- You bring me such happiness and joy. I get tired of saying it but I LOVE YOU! This is a day to celebrate a love that has stood the test of time. We are old, we are wise. But our love is still young and fresh.
- Working with you has been one of my favorite parts of the job. I’ve watched your skills grow in leaps and bounds over the past 20 years and I couldn’t be more proud. You are an inspiration to us all. Congratulations on reaching this major milestone!
- You are my work husband! I love working hard with you, coming in early, and staying late. You have the drive to be the best that I admire so much. I never want to lose you as a friend or coworker!
- Hey, remember our first date? We were so excited and nervous. We went to the park and talked for hours. The sun began to set and we both knew that we would stay together forever! I’m even more excited now that I have you in my life. I love you so much!
- Dearest — It is hard to believe that twenty years ago we got married. Our lives have been filled with joys and struggles, laughter and tears, heartaches and health….
- “We’ve been building things together for two decades and our plans for the future are bright. Thank you for all the hard work, dedication, and teamwork. Here’s to 20 more years!”
- You are my everything! My best friend, my rock, and my lover. I can’t believe it has been 20 years since we started our life together. I look forward to many more happy years of love and laughter ahead. Thank you for sharing your big heart with me. I love you so much!
- Two decades of friendship and we’re still as close as ever! I always knew we would last, I just didn’t think it would be this long! We’ve grown to mean so much to each other over the years that I just can’t stop smiling when you walk into the room. Life couldn’t get any better than this!
- You have been more than a friend. You have been more like a mother, father, and friend combined into one. I have never been so lucky to work with someone as sympathetic, caring, understanding, and inspirational as you. Thank you for being an unbelievable friend and an outstanding teacher.
- I will spend all of my days proving to you how grateful I am to be by your side. I don’t want a big ceremony on our anniversary, I just want to be able to wake up every day next to the love of my life. Hopefully, by then, my lines will get better with each passing day.
- Thank you for all the support, love, and laughter over the years. If I could have picked my partner I never could have picked better than you! Have a great day, love!
- It’s been two decades now since we met and in all that time, you’ve been the one constant in my life. I could go anywhere and do anything, but as long as we’re together I can make it through anything.
- You are the most patient, understanding, kind and loving person I know. You have taught me to be a better person and showed me what it means to be unconditionally loved! You are my best friend and I feel so lucky to be able to say that we spent 20 years together as husband and wife. I love you with all my heart!
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes Funny
- It’s been 20 years together and I don’t ever want to lose you. I could tell you that 1,000 times and you would still not understand how much you mean to me. I hope that I do a good job of showing my love for you every day!
- Congratulations on 20 years of service. During all this time we’ve been together, we’ve overcome so many hardships and worked side by side through good times and bad. We truly complement each other. I hope the next 20 years are just as successful.
- Twenty years ago, I started with my very first day working at our company. Today, I can’t imagine what my life would be like without the people I work with and the friends that I have made over the years. It’s been so much fun and I have loved every minute of it.
- It’s kind of funny. we started as boss and employee and ended as friends. it’s been a great 20 years. I can’t wait to see what the 30th will bring! Happy anniversary!
- 20 years?! It doesn’t feel like it. We have been through so much together and you still make me laugh at least twice a day, even though we laugh a lot together. I hope we can make it another 20 years, but at this pace, I know we will!
- Everyone tells us we have the perfect relationship; they envy our love. They tell us that we complete each other. The biggest gift you’ve ever given me was just showing up! 20 years with you is more than I could have hoped for. I love you, my handsome husband!
- Twenty years later and you are still “The One”!! Thank you for sticking by me through thick and thin, I couldn’t imagine my life without you.
- How do you know you’re having a successful day? When everyone loves you. People love you at work. People love you at home. People love you everywhere.
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Myself
- Dealing with you is much easier than I thought it would be. You are wonderful, a dream to work with. I love the way you think and how productive you can be. I am so glad we crossed paths and I hope the next 20 years are just as great!
- You are a rare species, one of a kind, unique and invaluable. Happy 20th Anniversary to us! I love you.
- 20 years. Wow. It is hard to believe how fast time goes, even though it seems to feel like yesterday. I hope we can spend 20 more years together or longer! I love you with all of my heart and I want to spend the rest of my days loving you. Have a great day babe and thanks for being there.
- There is no person that I feel more blessed to have worked with for 20 years. You bring me so much better and we all know you are a wonder to everyone you meet. Through thick and thin, fire and rain, I am glad you are a part of my life and I feel lucky to work alongside the best team in this company!
- 20 years ago today, we met. I would have never imagined how much our lives would change. It’s been a great ride. Let’s go for another 20! Guess what? You are my better half.
- Thank you for 20 years of friendship, laughter, and love. You have always been there to support me through the hard times and celebrate with me through the good. I love you like a brother and am so thankful that we are in each other’s lives.
- The best part of my day is walking through the door to see you. You make my heart soar, you give me wings. I am so grateful for the last 20 years and all the years to come. I love you, forever.”
- You are a wonderful person to work with, many people work hard and also work long hours, yet few people love what they do more than you. The joy that you find in your work makes for progress in all aspects of your life, whether it be professionally or personally because achieving success makes you happy.
- I am so thankful that we had to work together because most important you are my best friend and I love you. I’m proud of you today and every day. You have been my biggest cheerleader, my greatest source of inspiration, and my most wonderful friend. I adore you, admire you, hope for lots of joy and happiness for you in the future.
- Though we may have had a hard relationship at first, I love you very much. I respect you and your value in my life as a friend. Best wishes to you.
- You are a wonderful person, who is always there for me. I don’t know what I would do without you!
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Colleague
- I have spent the last 20 years with you, and I couldn’t imagine doing it with anyone else. Although the years pass by in a blur, I will cherish our time together forever. You are kindhearted, smart, and funny and I love every minute that we spend together.
- Twenty years ago today, you were my co-worker, my friend, and a mentor. What’s amazing is that you are still all of those things today. Congratulations on twenty amazing years of friendship and hard work!
- It has been a pleasure working with you these last 20 years. For all the laughs, lunches, and private chats, I’ve enjoyed every minute I’ve spent with you. I wish you the best on this next step in your career and I pray that the future holds more successes for you. Let’s keep in touch through Facebook!
- We have been coworkers and friends for 20 years. Thank you for always being there to support me, share in my joys, and laugh at my fears. I want to wish you happiness, health, and a bright future.
- There is a reason that we have become the best of friends. You are such an amazing person who goes out of your way to help others and spread kindness. You have been there for me so many times in my life. I love you and can’t wait to see what 20 years and beyond will bring us!
- Twenty years ago today, I joined this team. Time sure does fly, but I wouldn’t change a thing. These have been the best years of my professional career, and some of the best years of my life. I would like to thank everyone in this room for making all these years so special!
- You are the best feeling in the world. Our love is like a perfect summer day, warm and sunny and perfect. Every day with you is better than the last and I want to spend my life growing old with you.
- I love how your eyes sparkle in the light, I love how you whisper sweet nothings, I love when we laugh together. I have so much respect for you and all that you have accomplished. You will always have a special place in my heart. And as long as we are both by each other’s sides I am sure we can succeed in anything.
- I’m so happy we found each other and I couldn’t imagine my life any other way. The friendship, laughter, and adventures we have had all these years have made me so thankful for our time. I cherish every moment spent with you!
- We’ve been through a lot together and have seen many changes over the years. You are one of the best friends I have ever had. Thank you so much for being here to support me when I needed you most. You’re amazing!
- To my husband, who for 20 years has supported me through countless career changes. I love you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- You have truly been a blessing to me and my family. You are the most genuine person I have ever met. You love your family like nothing else, and it shows as you continue to be there for them. May your success continue for another 20 years!
- I don’t know where my life would be without you. From the very start, you took me under your wing and taught me everything I know. You have been more than a boss, but also a mentor and my best friend. I can’t wait to see what the next twenty years have in store for us!
- Thank you for being a great mentor, boss, and friend for the last 20 years. Your friendship has meant more to me than you will ever know. I am glad I have had the pleasure of working with you, making memories that will last forever!
- I want to thank you for being a great leader and mentor over these last 20 years. I am so proud to be part of the team, and our company wouldn’t be as great without you. Thank you!
- Good wishes to you and your family. Wishing you twenty more years of success, happiness, and love!
- Although we cannot be there with you on your special day, we wish you twenty more years of happiness and love.
- Cheers! We hope you reach this birthday and many more to come with family and friends by your side.
- We wish the best to you and your loved ones. Let’s make the most of our time together.
- There is no question that 20 years ago I hoped this friendship would be one we’d build on and cultivate for many years to come. I look forward to all the things that lie ahead of us in the next twenty years.
- I have been so lucky to work beside such a wonderful man for the past 20 years. Your love and guidance have taught me many lessons and made me the woman I am today.
- I’m not much good at putting my feelings into words, so I just want to say thank you for all the years of friendship and support. You are a constant source of encouragement. You have always been there for me when I needed you most, and I thank you for that. All the best to you on this special occasion.
- I didn’t think someone as wonderful as you would ever share my life. I am so glad I was wrong. It is an honour to be your friend and I count myself lucky that we get to spend so much time together.
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Employee
- Congratulations on your 20 year work anniversary. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication over the past 20 years. We are all very proud of you!
- 20 years of memories! I remember when I first came to work here you told me I’d be working right next to you. It made my day! I knew that you were a man of your word and that it was just the beginning of a great future.
- I can’t believe you’ve been here for 20 years. I’m so proud of you, and how you’ve stuck by me. Thank you for all that you do, now let’s go out for dinner!
- 20 years of friendship, 20 years of fun, and 20 years of memories. I will never forget the way you made my world a brighter place. You’re a great friend, you always have been and always will be.
- I’ve learned a lot from you over the years, but mostly I’ve learned to appreciate you as a person. You are always so supportive and very caring. Your kindness is something that many of us need more of in this world. I’m so lucky to have someone like you in my life.
- Through all the good times and the bad, you have always been by my side. You are such a wonderful man that I feel a lot of pride saying that I am your wife! I love you more than words could ever say!
- You are my rock. You have always been there for me and I will be forever grateful. I don’t know what I would do without you and your help. Thank you for being a part of my life and helping me be the best version of myself!
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Coworker
- To my work husband: 20 years. And still going strong! You are a very good friend and I am so glad our paths crossed 20 years ago and that we kept crossing them every day since. I can’t imagine a 20-year friendship with anyone else.
- There’s not enough “thank you” in the world for your hard work! You’re the best! I couldn’t ask for a better person to work with. Sure, we might have had our disagreements, but at the end of the day, we always have each other’s backs. Happy work anniversary!
- You have been part of my life for as long as I can remember. Even though it’s hard to believe we have known each other for 20 years! This is just the beginning for us and our family. I look forward to the next 20 years and more with you.
- Thank you for 20 wonderful years of friendship! We’ve shared a lot through the years, and I can’t wait to see what else the future will bring. I appreciate everything you have done for me and will celebrate our next cake day together!
- Thank you! We have been in each other’s lives for 20 years now and I am glad we get to continue this journey together. I hope the next 20 years are as rewarding as the last.
- On this day our friendship and partnership have touched many lives. Your friendship means the world to me and I’m thankful for the memories we have made! Here’s to 20 more years of memories.
- It’s been fun 20 years. Sorry to see you go but I wish you the best. Stay in touch and come back to visit often.
- A smile from you brightens my whole day. I will never take you for granted because your friendship means the world to me.
My 20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- Cheers love! This is a big night for us; the start of a new decade at the company and our 20th anniversary. I couldn’t be more proud of my sweetheart. You have been at my side every step of the way and I couldn’t have done it without you. I love you!!!
- You’re amazing. If someone gave me odds to pick a person that deserved 20 years of happiness, I would pick you every time. I can’t imagine what life would be like if I didn’t meet you. I’m so glad that fate brought us together and made us inseparable for the last 20 years.
- Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. The company has come a very long way in 20 years and it has been a pleasure to be a part of it. I appreciate all that you have done for me over the years and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
- Thank you, my co-worker, for the years of great memories and loyal friendship. I sincerely appreciate your dedication to the job and help make our office a fun place to work.
- You are the sweetest, nicest, kindest, funniest, and most brilliant person I have ever met. Thank you for always being there for us and making us laugh. You will always be one of my closest friends! I love you!
- I’m so proud of you, you have made me the happiest man alive. You are the most loyal and dedicated husband I could ever ask for! I love you so much!
- Thank you for all the times you made me laugh, smile, and help me get through the next day. You mean so much to me that it would be impossible to put into words, but I will try.
- We’ve been working together for 20 years, so in celebration of that fact and that friendship, I wanted to take a moment and tell you how much it means to me.
- So many years later and my feelings for you are stronger than ever. You are my best friend, lover, and mate for life. I love you so very much!