16 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes: The best friend is the one that brings out the best in you. Best friend quotes can be a great source of inspiration at times. When you have a good friend by your side, no matter what the situation is, they will be there to help you get through it.
Your BFF can keep you motivated throughout the whole day and cheer you up on any bad day. These 16 years of friendship quotes are unique gifts for best friends on their birthdays, Christmas, or whenever you feel like showing your appreciation to your best friends.
16 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes
- 16 years of friendship and still counting.” “Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”― Muhammad Ali
- 16 years of friendship and we’re still giggling like elementary schoolers. 😘👧🏽
- 16 years of friendship are just enough time to get used to the fact that you’re always late #yourfriendsthoughtsofyou
- One year. Two years. Ten years. 16 years.#FriendshipGoals
- “I’ve always believed that friendship is like good health; the longer you have it, the more you appreciate it. ”
- My pledge: I promise to value you in every decade we share and in every stage of life we grow through, and to always bring out the best in you. ✔️
- Since we’ve been together, we’ve never gone a day without talking to each other and we probably never will.
- ️💕“It’s the friends you can call up at 4 A.M, that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich #friendshipday
- A friendship bracelet is the best kind of bracelet: one that’s tied around your wrist and not simply tossed aside. 🌴💚
- “I can’t remember a time when you/And I weren’t together/From the first day of school till the first day of summer/You and me, sharing all our dreams and schemes.” -Best Friends, Anna Dewd
- Here’s to the friends who know all your embarrassing stories but love you anyway 💛
- Happy birthday to my oldest friend that will always be the same age as me.
- When you are surrounded by people who bring out the best in you, that is when life gets meaningful.
- Hope your birthday is a day you’ll never forget.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. Here’s to the next 16 🍾💕
- 16 years of friendship and still counting, I know that you’ll always be there for me💯👨👩👧👦
- 16 years of friendship and still counting, can’t wait for the next 20. ❤︎🧡
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. #foreverfriend
- I am really thankful for my friend and I am looking forward to our next 16 years together. Friendship is like the air we breathe. It nourishes us and we don’t realize how much we need it till we can’t breathe
- The more I think about it, the more it blows my mind that we’ve been friends for 16 years now. What a ride! I’ve loved pretty much every moment with you and can’t wait to see what the
- Dear friends, family, and loved ones thank you so much for coming today to celebrate our 16th year in existence. We love each and every one of you and we’re grateful to have you in our lives,” Robert said in front of a crowd
- 16 years and we’ve never missed a monthly brunch. Thank you for always being there, my friend.
- “My dad is my best friend. When I tell him things, he listens carefully and gives me advice.” ― Sarah Wilson
- There are just some people that you can’t replace. There are just some people that will always be there for you no matter what. And you know who you are. Thanks for being awesome! #FriendshipDay
- I’ve been given a lot in my life and the best parts were things I never deserved and never earned. Friends.
- Love you’s are worth saying aloud, even if there’s nobody to hear them. Love you too.
- Some friends are one in a million.
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa
- 16 years of friendship and still counting, thank you for always being my kind and loving friend no matter what. Happy Bday and many many more! 💝
- One day you will look back on everything you have done in life, and I will be proud to be part of it #16yearswithfriends
- 16 years ago, these two best friends started a company focused on celebrating family and friendship. Today, we’re still here celebrating with them every step of the way. Thanks for being our friends .
- It’s tough to find real-life friends – cherish the ones you find. Friendship is like wine – it gets better as it gets older. Think of it this way: life is a beautiful garden; love is a beautiful song; friendship.
- There are friends you can start with, friends you make along the way, and friends who become family.
- Though many of our memories together are countless, there are some that I’ll never forget—like the day Tiffany changed my life. 💗🌹
- It really is true that you can’t choose your family, but you can always choose your friends. And I feel like I’ve won the lottery twice.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- Sisters are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. 🍬🍓🍰
- “I believe that if life gives you 350 apples, you should make apple pie.” –Joyce Meyer
- I might not have been there for the beginning of your life, and I might not be there during the end.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. Thank you, dear friend, I love you with all my heart.
- 16 years of friendship is not by chance, but by choice #FriendshipDay
- To 16 years of friendship, laughter, and memories. ❤️💕
- ♨️💛 16 years of friendship! A journey filled with ups and downs, through academics, careers, marriages, parenthood. We’ve seen each other at our best and worst times. We’ve shared happiness and joy.
- 2 best friends – 16 years later Happy anniversary @alex.soong! Can’t wait for all the adventures ahead #TimelessFriends #Soong2Kiel16Years
- 16 years and we’re still laughing. 16 years and we’re still smiling. 16 years and we’re still in love. 💜
- 16 years, 12 states, and one crazy country later, we’re stronger than we’ve ever been.
- April 10th, 2002 will forever be etched in my mind as the day I got my best friend.
- Friends are the family you choose, so keep choosing wisely.
- To me, friendship is like a bank account. You can’t draw on it without making deposits. – Arnold Glasgow
- Did you get your license plate at a random gas station in 1996? I did. You know who you are… 😉
- “Friends are fathers that your soul never knew.” – Euripides
- Best friends in a jar.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting is what my selfie collage says about you. Happy Friendship Day, friends! 😎😘#happyfriendsday2018
- 16 years of friendship & still counting 🎂💒☮️
- Sixteen years of friendship and still counting. Congrats to my boys 🍻 on their new brewery and to Steve and Elissa Cioppa on the launch of their new book! 📚
- My best friend is the person who brings out the best in me. 16 years of friendship and still counting. 💛🍁
- 16 Years and Still Counting. Happy friendship day, always and forever.
- You’ve always got my back, I’ve always got yours. Had it since the 6th grade, still counting. 16 years of friendship and counting! 😎
- 16 years of friendship, of laughs, of love, of support. 16 years that has changed our lives forever. From being naive college kids to women who have accomplished the dreams we thought were just fairy tales of magic and amazement. We have gone
- 16 years ago, a spark was ignited that changed our lives forever. #Friends16
- 16 years ago, you were there for me when no one else was—my friend. And today, I’m here for you in the same way.
- 16 years. I could Google this to get it right, but why bother because the real answer is that you saw me for who I was, at my very worst. You accepted me, loved me despite myself and how much of a nuisance I could
- Best Friends for over a decade, sisters by heart #internationalwomensday
- The beginning of a friendship is always the hardest part, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Two people, one camera, hundreds of photos, thousands of memories.
- “You don’t have to go to Paris to see art. You can listen to my stories!” -Unknown
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. Here’s to the memories, moments, laughs, fights, smiles, tears and tons of love! I can’t imagine life without you💑 #friendshipgoals #BFF
- 16 years into this friendship that I’ll never forget the moment I met you, or that first time you shared your sparkly personality with me💫❤️ #FriendshipDay
- 16 years together #throwbackthursday @veroniquewright97 ❤💛❤ #friendshipgoals
- 16 years and I am still counting the ways you enrich my life. Thank you for being an amazing friend through it all. 💗
- 16 years, 10 moves, 13 states together, 1 amazing friendship. #CloseFriends #TrueFriends
- The memories are still fresh in my mind, the laughs are still loud, the tears are still wet. But most importantly, 16 years later, you’re still by my side. Thank you for being there through it all. I love you
- You have been the answer to my prayers for Jesus, when I have knelt in prayer with you. We have become so close. God has blessed us both in so many ways through our friendship. Just a year shy of a lifelong dream coming true
- Moments like these are what cherish the best memories of friendship.
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
- Happy early birthday to my hilarious, kind-hearted bestie. I don’t know what I would do without you! 🍰❤️
- Me and my best friend celebrating our friendship anniversary.
- “The best thing about me is you” – Winnie the Pooh
- When it’s your birthday or anniversary, but the entire celebration on us.
- You are the peanut to my butter, the fret to my tea, the pork chop to my hamburger 🤣
- “All is fair in love and war.” – William Congreve
- 16 years of friendship and still counting.🥰❤
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. Here’s why.
- It’s time to celebrate 16 years of friendship and the memories we made. I’ll never forget you! 💕
- Happy Anniversary to my best friend in the whole wide world. Celebrating 16 years with you is enough to make me feel like I have won the lottery‼️❤️ #16yearsoffriendship #meaningfulfriendships❤
- 16 years, 16 quotes… Thank you all for the amazing birthday wishes-we heart each and every one. #Friends16
- 16 years ago, someone said that best friends are like candles – getting smaller as they burn. But with us, our friendship has grown and grown and grown…
- To your friendship, my gratitude. I’ve had more great moments with you than without you.
- Friendship is a special kind of relationship. It’s a relationship that never ages or grows old, not even for a day.
- I think we started out as friends because we shared a lot of the same values, but I think we’ve stayed friends because you’re still going to call me if you need a ride to the airport.
- My best friend and I have been spending time together since we were four years old. Each year we take it in turns to host a dinner in each other’s neck of the woods (she in the UK and me in Australia). Our most
- 16 years can’t be wrong…
- There is no friend as loyal as a book.
- A true friend will help you move. A great friend will help you move your body.
- Best friends are the ones who make people glow when they enter the room even when they weren’t there in the first place.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting 💁😁. A grateful heart never wants to count the years, only the blessings. Thank you my friend for all of your continued love & support! I look forward to seeing how our stories grow together.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. I hope it’s half as good for you as it has been for me. Enjoy the long weekend, my friend. #sorryimnotsorry
- 16 years of friendship are unforgettable, magical, happy memories👬 #Celebrate16YearsTogether
- 16 years of friendship, one Instagram account. 💗
- 16 years and still counting. Happy birthday to my #BFF @dannifah!! Can’t wait to celebrate tomorrow! 😙 ❤️
- 16 years, 11 countries, 20 cities, 4 states, countless conversations. I will always be grateful for the time we’ve shared and the stories we’ve created! Here’s to many more memories! We are friends forever
- 16 years best friends | you are my best friend | my sister from another mister! | my twin soul
- The challenge in building a powerful friendship is avoiding the “constant togetherness trap.”
- You are my true adventure! I don’t know where you are taking me, but the ride is worth it.
- You endure a lot in a lifetime. Friendship endures a lifetime.
- When best friends are like wine, they get better with age. 🎂
- Today is a good day, don’t let it get away.
- Also, for all the dates to the Prom that are long past.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting, my best friend got me on this, I’m happy about it.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. I’ve learned that you not only can but should remain best friends forever.
- 16 years of friendship is nothing to shake a stick at! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- We’ve seen each other through the best and worst of times. Tuition payments, first haircuts, first cars, job interviews, breakups, weddings, kids, squabbles with friends—16 years later, we’re
- You are my best friend, and I am so glad that we met. We have such a deep and meaningful relationship, just like this sweet chocolate jelly-filled donut that you can only find at Krispy Kreme.
- The best friendships are rooted in mutual respect, trust, gobs of laughter, and the occasional margarita. We’re so thankful to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday to one warm-hearted sassy diva who wears a heart of gold.
- My best friend and I have been going to the beach every summer since we were little, but this one was extra special – because that was the year we started our own business! Now 16 years later, we’re still going strong, working
- That’s the thing about best friends… Even if you take away everything – they are still there for you.” ― Sarah Dessen
- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you 🎉, Happy Birthday dear friend! We’re celebrating your 16th birthday today, and we’re feeling nostalgic…
- It has been an incredible journey with you since high school. Happy Birthday, my friend.
- “I’m not a photographer, but I love taking pictures. I live with six photographers, and we all share a darkroom in my house.” – William Eggleston
- I’m so blessed to have friends like you. Happy birthday my friend!!!
- Thanks to you, holidays are brighter, birthdays are happier, and celebrations are more fun…xoxo!
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. Happy anniversary, bestie. 💗
- Celebrating this friendship milestone—16 years and still counting! 🎉
- 16 years of friendship. 16 years of smiles. 16 years of memories to come.
- Sixteen years ago we started out as best friends – and we still are.
- 16 years of memories and counting. Let’s make this one epic!
- Best friends for 16 years can stand next to each other and be accused of being related.
- There are some things in this world that time cannot touch. The fresh bond of friendship is one of them.
- Best friends since forever, let’s make it last some more ❤️
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’ ― C.S. Lewis
- True friends are few in number and precious in value and trust in them and believe in them is never gone.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!
- Some friends are made in heaven because they are picked out by God Himself.
- When a small group of friends is celebrating a big day.
- 16 years of friendship and still counting. #HappyBirthdayMeghnaNair
- 16 years of friendship and still counting, may our friendship grow into something that could never be measured.
- Sixteen years of friendship and still counting…thanks for making every day a little brighter. Love you guys 😘
- 16 years of friendship and still counting all because of TESLA 🎉🍾
- One of the best moments in my life is hanging out with you. I am lucky to have you as a sister. Happy birthday #16YearsOfFriendship
- 16 years of friendship, I have always believed that friendship is eternal. There are few things in the world that cannot be solved by a cup of coffee and a chat talking to you. Coffee has always been my friend, drink coffee with me every day
- Sixteen years ago two best friends set out to create the perfect jeans.
- Happy 16th birthday to my best friend 🎂☮🌤
- My family is my strength, my weakness, and my entire life.
- It feels like just yesterday you were this little guy…now you’re so grown up. We’re so glad you’ve always had our back, buddy. 💪🏼
- To my best friend, I love you to the moon and back. 🌝🌚
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “You know you’re meant to be friends when you still laugh at the same jokes.” – Unknown
- Be determined and persistent, and refuse to give up; for we never know when we may succeed.
16 Years of Friendship Funny Quotes
Here’s to 16 years of friendship. I promise not to wait for another 16 before we get together again (I love you, girl!).
Just remember that Best Friends are the sisters you chose before your family. Celebrating 16 years of friendship today. Love you.
16 years😍😍we’ve spent so much time together! Happy Anniversary💗
Here’s to 16 of the most memorable years of my life! 🎂🎈👻❤️
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and friendship is forever.
Here’s to the friends who make you laugh until your face hurts. Here’s to the friends who pick you up when you fall down. And here’s to the friends who make you forget all the reasons why you shouldn’t be haapy.
I have known you longer than any other friend but still don’t have a clue about who you really are!
“My best birthday gift ever was Jessica.” – Katy Perry
Cheers to celebrating this milestone with you, friends! I’ll have another W for you—whoever said “No one is promised tomorrow” has never seen me driving 😂
“Sometimes I like talking like a child because it makes them feel important.”
There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
“Did you ever know that there’s a little drop of rain, in every teardrop?” *Audrey Hepburn*
It makes perfect sense that the #1 place to escape the outside world is in the middle of it. I’ll see you at the lake.
May your birthday be filled with things you love…
Happy 16th birthday to my best friend in the world! 16 years and we’re still laughing and smiling. Thank you for everything and may we keep on growing in friendship in the coming 16 years.💛
I can’t wait to spend another 16 years with you. #sisters
16 years ago today, the best thing to ever happen to me happened. You are my brother, Gordo. You are my teammate. You are the best type of friend one could ask for. I want to travel the rest of my life with
16 years… where does the time go?!
I’m not only your sister I’m not only my dad’s daughter but I am your friend. You are the keeper of MY HEART!
My best friend was here…
“ A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes.” ~Fay K. Obstfeld
It’s your birthday again. Hope you have an amazing one full of laughter, love and all the best things in life. Happy Birthday.
“Most people don’t realize it takes a lot of courage to release your grip.” ~Terri Guillemets
“A man without a good woman is like a wagon without springs” ― George Sand
16 years of friendship! Congrats on your 16 years of friendship with me on Instagram! I love you 💋
16 years of friendship is the inspiration behind creating an experience that is not only memorable but also meaningful.
16 years is a long time to keep a good friendship going! We can’t believe that these two have been friends for 16 years!
Best friends for 16 years and we fight like we’re married.
“So today is my 16th birthday which means I’m officially 4 years older than you. Be proud, Mom!” ― Amy Poehler
Happy Friendship Day! Wishing my friends around the world a very happy day of celebrating friendship✨
16 years ago, we said in a bar: “Hey, let’s change the world and drink beer.” (pause) It was a good run.
“Our real friends never say goodbye. You will see them again.” – L.M. Montgomery
Lucky to have you in my life 😘😍❤
Happy 45th birthday to my buddy Steven! You bring out the very best in me. #bffgoals
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.” –Victor Borge
We’re the same person. We just handle it differently.
“I’m so glad we weren’t born in the Stone Age, because I feel like there would be a lot of clubbing.”
Here’s to 16 years of friendship laughs, tears, smiles, and hugs. Forever you always have a place in my heart ♥️💕
16 years of friendship is the greatest gift
We’ve been besties for 16 years. Cheers to more 💦🍸👯♀️ #FriendsForever
16 years have passed since I met you, but it seems like just yesterday. We’ve been through a lot together & I’m so grateful for all the memories we share! Love you so much bestie.
It’s been sixteen years since we first met 👯🍾🍷❤️
What is so beautiful about friendship is that we don’t have to change friends when we change… we just help them grow.
16 years is a long time.
Our Anniversary is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show: we don’t want to celebrate it, we just want to watch it.🎭
“The more I like you, the less I want to be like you.” -Anonymous
Being best friends with your teammates is better than winning any championship.
You taught me how to be brave and face my fears. I will always remember it. And I will always be grateful for it.
When you’re younger, people always say you grow up too fast. When you’re old, it seems like everything was in slow motion.
You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them! Happy Mother’s Day 😊
Two of us against the world.
16 years of friendship is like…friendship squared”―Unknown
Johnnie Walker + 16 years of friendship 🍾
16 years of friendship is a lot, but I feel like just yesterday you were asking if I know how to brew coffee. Today you are giving me your firstborn child.
2013 – 2019. Thank you for being there for me every day of the past 16 years! Friends are the most beautiful people in the world ❤️
16 years and lots of joy. I can’t wait to see what the next sixteen bring. Happy birthday, my friend. #bffgoals
“Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came, and never left your side.” -Unknown “You don’t choose your friends; they are God’s gift
16 years is nothing. I’ve been reading your Tumblr since 1998! 👭
Making sisters since 1999. Love you BFF 💋 ❤️
Happy birthday, bestie! I’m so glad we’ve been friends since 3rd grade ✌ 🍰🎂 #friendshipgoals
Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookies of life.
I heart you, friend.
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
This is for Chuck! Who stood by my side during Chuck Norris’s jokes of days gone by. – Ellie
You and I could have been friends.
I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I was too nervous to go anywhere because you were so beautiful.