15 Years Together Quotes: Togetherness is one of the most beautiful things to witness. It epitomizes our love for one another and makes it worthy for public display. More often than naught, even though you care for your partner deeply, it’s the small things that set a relationship apart.
This can be as little as a single afternoon together or your anniversary. Whether you’re looking to marry or want to celebrate the anniversary. Be inspired above by these anniversary quotes and sayings.” Nothing can take the place of a remark from a loved one!
Whether it’s been 15 years together or you’re embarking on your 15 years together…there is nothing like a loving message to get you through the day.
15 Years Together Quotes
- Happy 15th Anniversary! 15 years ago I met the love of my life. When we met all those years ago, I never dreamed we would be growing old together. There were ups, and downs, laughter, tears and all of it was worth it because of you.
- Here’s to another 15 years of a beautiful friendship! You are my one and only. I love you with all my heart!
- Today marks 15 years since I met you. It is hard to believe that so much time has passed, in fact, it almost seems just like yesterday that we first met. We have been through it all together, so happy and excited and hopelessly in love. There has been joy and tragedy along the way, but the biggest tragedy would be the loss of your love. Happy anniversary my dear husband.
- Our anniversary is one month away and I can’t wait to celebrate with you. 15 years I’ve enjoyed your faithfulness, your loyalty, and most of all, your amazing love for me. Together we’ve built some amazing memories. Here’s to 15 more, my love!
- Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for being husband and wife for 15 years. You are both amazing parents, you make our house a happy home and I’m so lucky to be a part of it all. You’re each other’s best friend and I love watching your relationship grow over the years. I hope you guys have many more years together…xoxo
- To commemorate my love for you, I gave you this Book of Love. In it, I placed each and every note of affection, love, and concern. So you are never in doubt of how much I adore you. My dear wife, all my love and devotion is reflected in this book until the end of time. God bless you always and happy celebrating our 15th Valentine’s together!
- It’s been 15 years. We’ve had our ups and downs. You ALWAYS love me even when I don’t deserve it. I love you dearly and I always will!
- It’s been said many times since we started dating, and I can honestly say that it has never gotten old. I LOVE YOU! We have so many great memories together, from the day we met, to our first kiss. It makes me smile just thinking about you. You are my best friend, my soul mate, and my wife for life.
- I didn’t know what love was until I was with you. You are my inspiration and as time goes by so does our love grows stronger. I treasure every moment we have and promise to never let you slip through my fingers.
- Your love brightens my life every day. I do not take our love for granted and I hope you know that. I am so happy to spend my life with you and all the joy you bring, thank you for being in my life!
- “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, believe that everything happens for a reason, and if you get a chance, take it.”
15 Year Anniversary Quotes for Husband
- We have made it 15 years together, another year and a half to go! It has been a long road together, we have been through so much together. Still as happy as we were the day we got married! I will love you forever and ever always.
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 15 years together is so incredible and I hope there are many more to come. I am so lucky to have you. You make my heart happy and whenever we’re apart it hurts slightly, knowing that I won’t feel your hug or hear your voice until we are reunited. You’re such a wonderful husband and father, I am glad to be able to call you mine for the rest of our life together.
- You are the brightest light in my world. Your influence on me is everlasting and I’ve been changed for the better because of it. I look forward to spending not only many more years, but many more lifetimes with you by my side. Happy 15th Anniversary! Be true to yourself, and if that means having the courage to walk away from me when and if you decide that this isn’t for you, please do. I won’t love you any less,
- I am so thankful for you. You make me feel complete, made me a better man. I admire your strength, honesty, integrity, and kindness. I love how we can talk about anything, and how easy it is to be myself around you. I look forward to the next 15 years with you and all that we will experience together.
- You are the only one I have ever wanted to grow old with. The over 15 years have been so amazing, and the next 15 years will be even better. I love you so much and I will never stop thanking God for you in my life 🙂
- We’ve been through so much together, a lot of tears and a ton of laughs. I’m so lucky to have found a friend like you and to call you mine. I love you more today than I did when we first met in high school. Happy anniversary baby!
- We’ve been married for 15 years, we’ve loved each other for 15 years, but we will be in love from here on. Everyone knows the story of your proposal, and sure it was special but the day I said “I Do” was so much more special. I could feel the love between us ignite, it was like a rubber band snapping back into place strengthening our bond.
- Dear Husband, Thank you for being such a wonderful husband. With our three beautiful children and your charming personality, we have the perfect family. I love how easy it is to talk to you and how much fun we have together. Your support means so much to me. I know there will never be another man for me — only you! Love, Wife
- I have always enjoyed the freedom of being single, but now I truly know what I was missing. You have made me happier than I ever imagined possible. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have someone as incredible as you.
- May many more years of happiness lie ahead for you both! On this day, with your love beside me, I pledge our friendship. While I may not always say the words I truly mean, let my actions speak for me.
- HAPPILY FOREVER TOGETHER! I love you now and forever! You are my life and my world…my everything.
Love Quotes for 15 Year Anniversary to Wife
- This is our 15th anniversary! Woo hoo! Time has gone by way too fast! I’ve loved every moment of being with you. You truly are the greatest person, mom, and lover I know. I am truly a lucky woman to have found someone so loving, caring and kind. Happy 15 years sweetheart! You will always be the love of my life.
- We’re celebrating our 15 years of marriage together! I want to wish you the very best of everything for the next fifteen years, a lifetime together full of great memories and love.
- I can’t believe I get to celebrate 15 years of marriage with my best friend. Over the last 15 years, there have been so many ups and downs. When times got tough, you were there for me. On good days, we shared even more joy than before. For that, I am grateful and thankful. I love you as an always dear wife!
- Hey babe how’s it going? Long time no see haha. I just wanted to say that 15 years with you has been a roller-coaster of emotions… but honestly the good far outweighs the bad. I love you and you are my whole life.
- I think back to the day we met and remember all the laughs, the time with friends, and all the love. I have to pinch myself now because I still can’t believe you are mine forever. Now, fifteen years later I am still as happy as when I saw you for the first time. Love you always and forever!
- Our life has not always been smooth, but it is the ride of a lifetime. You have always stood by my side and I have taken you for granted too many times in our marriage. I wish I could go back and do it all over again, very differently. Thank you for loving me so much and being by my side through the good and bad times. I am sending you this in hopes that you know just how lucky I feel to have such an amazing wife like you!
- 17 years seems so long, but it has flown by. I want to share with you my love every day, and every night. I promise to support you through our ups and downs and to never break your heart. I’m so lucky that we found each other!
- I have always been so in love with you. It’s really not possible for me to love someone else as much as I love you. You’re a part of me and my life would be nothing if you weren’t there with me through all of our ups and downs. I want us to be together until the very end.
- I just had to write you this to tell you how much I love you and hope that you have the most amazing day today! This is going to be a great time for us, mark my word. We will love each other more than ever set the bar higher than before. I love you so much, you are the best thing in my life!
- Sixteen years together seems like a short time, but when you think of all the good and bad times it makes sense. Not every day has been easy but we’ve worked things out in the end. Thanks for being strong along with me and thanks for letting me be myself. Thanks for loving me when others didn’t and being a great dad to our two kids. I love you so much!
- Love doesn’t just walk in, it built itself out. It’s a choice we make at every turning point of our love and marriage. I choose to love you, so that’s exactly what I’ll do.
- I love you today, I’ll love you tomorrow, and I’ll love you forever.
15 Year Business Anniversary Quotes
- This is your 15 year business anniversary card. Congratulations, your hard work and dedication definitely paid off! Thank you for being a great employee, friend, mentor, and more. May the next 15 years be just as successful as the first 15 years!
- Business Anniversary Quotes – Today is the 15th anniversary of your business’s founding. Congratulations! Keep up the good work, I will always be your fan.
- To our customers, business partners, and friends, it’s been a long 15 years. We couldn’t have done it without loyal support from you all! Letting you know how grateful we are for the relationship we have built over the past 15 years.
- Thanks for another great year! I always look forward to our anniversary and I hope we have many more just like it. Thank you for believing in me and helping me grow my business over the years. I know I would be nowhere without you!
- Our business has gone through so much, we have learned so much and overcome incredible hurdles. I have seen some of the best and worst times of my life with you. You have shown me more in the last 10 years than I could ever express. I love our crazy ride that is life, and I am glad we are best friends first and business partners second. It will always be like that, you are my family.
- Here’s to another 15 years of laughs, love, and lots of rainbows! Lots more hugs and kisses for you!
- You were there when I started out, a small little business with big dreams. You were there to cheer me on and support me along the way. You’ve seen me at my worst and you never let me give up. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement. I couldn’t have done it without you by my side!
- Happy anniversary to one of the best partners I could have ever hoped for. It’s been a long, winding road but we’ve stuck together and become an unstoppable force in entertainment! We started out small, but now our company is the biggest in North America. I would have never gotten here if it weren’t for your dedication, loyalty, and love of movie night. Here’s to many more years of success together!
- Thank you so much for all your hard work. I don’t know what I would do without you. You have managed to handle all my crazy requests and deadlines like a pro. Keep up the good work, I am more than satisfied with your services.
- To family, friends, and the community. We are thankful you have partnered with us over the last 15 years. From this date forward, we will endeavor to exceed your expectations by providing you with the best possible service and products. – Take care, The Management
- To the best husband and friend a girl could ask for, I am so thankful to have found you. You are the type of thrill that keeps me up at night, gives me a run for my money, makes me feel high without any drugs, and leaves me wanting for more. I love you so much that I could cry.
Happy 15 Year Anniversary Quotes
- Happy 15 year anniversary, As we celebrate the times we’ve had, I pray that our love lasts forever and never fades away.
- 15 years is such a big deal to us, And the love we have is amazing. May God grant us a smile, For each tear, we do cry. Our hearts will always be strong, Forever and ever!!!!!!
- I have thought long and hard about the perfect way to say thank you for all you have done for me and my children. And although I could never find just the right words to express my deepest appreciation, I hope you will understand that no matter what words I do use, it is because of your love and support that I am where I am today.
- You deserve all the happiness in the world now, fifteen years later, and 15 years from now. Congrats on our 15th anniversary!
- You’re the best thing that ever happened to me; you saved me from this crazy world we live in and made me a better person. Happy 15th anniversary my love!
- Today marks 15 years since the first time we met. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since then. You changed my life forever and for that, I will be forever grateful. I cherish every single moment I share with you.
- You fill my heart with love each and every day and fill me with joy when we are together or even just thinking about you. You’re my best friend and the love of my life.
- 15 years of friendship, love, laughter, and memories. I guess we can say we’ve been through a lot, but that’s not a bad thing. We have done it together and always managed to grow stronger. Love you more each day and will never forget our anniversary.
- Happy 15th Anniversary! I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate our love and your birthday than to continue doing what we love to do, spending time together.
- I cannot believe 15 years have gone by so fast! This has been such a wonderful journey, especially getting to grow old with you. Love your little girl here that still looks up to you like mad. You’re my hero!
- I know it’s been 15 years, but you look like the same man I married. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are truly my soul mate, someone my heart beats for.
- To the best husband, father, and lover one could ever ask for. To the man who always makes me smile, laugh, and feel loved. I will never forget the early morning walks on the beach or our time spent hiking in the woods. You are my best friend, soul mate, and true love. Thank you for spending 15 years with me. Love you baby!
- I am writing you this letter to let you know that you have been in my thoughts ever since we married and I love you even more today. I remember how beautiful you looked on our wedding day and how I felt so special on our honeymoon with your warm smile and lovely kisses.
- You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I want to say thank you for all the love, care, understanding, and everything else that you give me every day of my life
- I’ve said it a thousand times before, but I will say it a thousand more. I LOVE YOU! As the years go on I fall more in love with you. I am so glad our paths crossed and that we found each other. You are more than words could ever express and I am so lucky to have you by my side.
- Hey honey, you are the love of my life. I wouldn’t change a thing about you. You are truly amazing and I am so lucky to have you. Happy 15th anniversary!
- 15 years ago today, we started on this incredible path together. 15 years ago today, you slid that ring on my finger! 15 years ago today, I told you I would love you forever and I meant it! We have had so many adventures together and we have been through a lot of ups and downs but no matter what we have always made it through.
- You make me happier than anyone else could ever make me. You are the best part of my life and I hope we never stop looking
- To celebrate 15 years together we thought we would go out to dinner or some other activity, but I wanted to do something different. I hope you enjoy this book of gifts, compiled with the idea that they would be personalized just for you.
- Hi! I’m Kevin and I would like to wish my parent on their 15th anniversary. Happy anniversary mom and dad! You are both amazing people who have been through a lot, but have always stayed together…most importantly you have always made me feel loved. I could ask for better parents than you both. I hope you have the rest of your life to grow together and stay strong!
- How does time sneak up on us like that? We have been married for 15 wonderful years. Where has the time gone? And how can I make it stop so I could cherish each and every moment with you? Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!
- We thought it would be nice to send you a card and let you know that we love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives. We hope you don’t mind but we thought we would share this special milestone anniversary with all your friends and family.
- Happy Anniversary to the woman who has helped me make every single decade better than the last, you are the love of my life. Thank you for being an amazing friend and loving me even when I don’t deserve it! If anyone deserves to be happy it is you.
- Happiness is having breakfast with the one you love.
- I was a freshman at college, you were the tight end on the football team. We would pass in the halls and I’d smile because I could feel your gaze on me. Then, one day you approached me…we went out that night and I knew right away that this was something special.
- I can’t believe we have been through so much, but the way you handle yourself makes me feel like I can take on anything.
- You are an amazing woman, friend, and lover, and I want to thank you for always being there for me. Romeo and Juliet had their love, but we have something that’s even stronger. Let’s make the most of it!