15 Year Employment Anniversary Quotes: Everyone looks forward to getting a job and working happily for 15 years or at least that’s what they believe. But, only a few of them make it big in their career. The others might leave their jobs with the fear of not being able to find another one or get stuck in one where they are not happy anymore.
A 15 year employment anniversary is a momentous occasion. A big deal. It’s like a mini-milestone in comparison to the traditional 10 year career anniversary. If you’re the one celebrating, it’s worth giving a little extra thought and attention to your gift selection.
After all, you’ve earned that much. You’ll certainly want to do something “special” for your partner for this achievement. Here is an article about celebrating 15 year employment anniversary quotes.
15 Year Employment Anniversary Quotes
- You have been an excellent employee for over 15 years. We are glad that we could provide you with a job for all those years, and hope that we can keep doing so in the future as well. We wish you all the best in your next endeavour.
- I have loved working with you for the past 15 years, and I will miss you when you leave. I wish you only the best in your new position, with lots of success in all your future endeavours. I will always remember the good times we had together.
- It has been 15 years since we’ve started our journey together and I would be lying if I said this has all been a smooth ride. We were two young, ambitious, and competitive people with different goals. You are a great friend, you are the most talented person I know and the most humble – I am happy you stayed for 15 years and wish for you to stay for many more!
- You have been the most incredible friend and a person that I have ever worked with. You have changed my life in more ways than I can count. You pushed me when I was down, motivated me to push myself even harder, and helped me to become a better person. It has meant the world to be working with you these past 15 years!
- Thank you for all your years of great service. I know just as well as anyone that hard work doesn’t always pay off. It may be cliché, but this company really would not be the same without you. You are truly appreciated and I hope one day you realize that.
- You are a beautiful and intelligent woman. You have the biggest heart I know. And you are the best wife a man could ask for. I love you more each day, and couldn’t imagine my life without you.
- Thank you. Thank you for being there for me every step of the way. I know life is not always easy, but we make it through the hard times together. You are my best friend and my most favourite person in the world. I love you.
- You did it! I am truly proud of you. You are a remarkable person who has made an impact on thousands of lives for the better. Now that your personal life is beginning to stabilize…, let’s talk about the vacation and retirement we’ve been talking about.
- Wishing you good health and happiness for many more years to come! All the best for the future!
15th Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Coworker
- Happy work anniversary to my best friend. Ever since I can remember you have always been my superhero and have made every part of my life better. You are the best part of my days and I wouldn’t trade all the laughter with you, or all our memories for anything in the world. Thanks for sending me to the moon on our last break!
- Working with you is a joy. The endless talks, the laughs, the late-night emails and especially being able to call you my friend! To celebrate 15 years of working side by side, on February 1st at noon I would be honoured if you would join me for lunch. Thank you for always having my back and devotion to our company.
- Happy 15th anniversary to one of my closest friends and confidant. I can’t even imagine what our journey would be like without you. You are always there to listen, guide, and support me. I appreciate all your hard work!
- It’s been fifteen years since we started working together, and every single day I’ve looked forward to seeing you. We started as friends, then became something more. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I am here for you always.
- Happy anniversary! We’ve come a long way since our first day together, and it’s been so much fun. Thanks for always making me laugh and being the best partner an architect could ask for. I love you!
- There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have you. I don’t have to hide anything from you, as much as possible. You always understand and I am grateful for that. This year has been very trying with all my problems but you have been patient and understanding.
15 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for Boss
- It is hard to believe that 15 years ago I poured my heart and soul into creating a company and now being here celebrating 15 years with you makes me feel like I am truly blessed. You are the most amazing team of employees a boss could ask for and I hope we will celebrate many more anniversaries together.
- Thanks for fifteen wonderful years! You have been an amazing boss; caring, funny, and enthusiastic. Not to mention how much I’ve learned from you. I know you don’t always like to admit it, but you have done a great job as our boss.
- I don’t have a lot of friends, but I have the best one for you. A friendship that has lasted for 15 years wouldn’t have lasted this long without a special bond. You brought me into your family when we started working together and you have made my life so much better.
- Thank you for a wonderful 15 years working side by side with you. You always have my back and that means the world to me. I am excited to see what the future holds and where we go next!
- It has been 15 years since I hired you. You were an intern when I gave you your first real chance, and now you are a valuable employee. I just want to say thank you for all you have done.
- I wouldn’t change a thing in the past 15 years. We have both grown so much and become better individuals because of each other. I can’t imagine not working with you every day! I wish we could work until retirement!
- Thank you for being the best boss and mentor a person could wish for. I don’t know what I would do right now if I didn’t have you to help me find my way. You are an amazing woman, someone everyone has learned from. Cheers to many more years of hard work and even harder laughs!
- Happy anniversary boss! You’ve been more than the best boss I could imagine. Not only are you down to earth, but you’re also an amazing leader who inspires me. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be where I am today. To say you inspire me is an understatement! Thanks for being a great boss and friend, here’s to many more years!
- You are an amazing person and an amazing boss. You have taught me so much and helped me grow so much. There is no one else I’d rather work for. Thank you for your friendship, leadership, and guidance. You will always be in my thoughts!
- You have always been the most amazing boss. I can always come to you with anything, and you will have the perfect words of advice for me. You are more than a boss, you are a role model for all that work for you. I learn so much from you, professionally and personally!
15 Year Work Anniversary Quotes Funny
- You’re my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime, and the person who keeps me sane. Everything I do, I do it with you in my thoughts. You are funny, smart, sweet, and talented! Happy work anniversary to my true love.
- Congratulations! You have reached the 15th anniversary at your job. Way to go! Keep up the good work, we know you can make it to 25 before retirement.-Your Friends.
- We’ve spent 15 years together now, and in that time I’ve come to understand a lot about you and what makes you the person you are. You’re always thinking of others, but above all else, you are an amazing person. I love you so much. Happy anniversary.
- To my husband of 15 years: You are my best friend and love of my life. Our marriage has been filled with many challenges, but you have always been there to support me. I am very blessed to still have you with me.s.
- Our 15 years mean so much to me. I wouldn’t change a thing! I wouldn’t have met any of my best friends without you, and I wouldn’t be the person I am today without your love. Our future is bright and endless, thank you for always standing by my side and being there when I need you. Our love knows no bounds!
- Happy Anniversary! It has been 15 years that we are together. God, it feels like we’ve been together always since day one. I am so grateful to have you, my best friend and soul mate. Thank you for every gift that you gave me. You made my life a heaven on earth and a fairy tale come true.
- It’s been a long 15 years! It’s hard to believe we’ve been together this long, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. You are such a good friend, I hope we can be together for years to come.
- I was there when you were just getting your business started and watched it grow! Now you are rolling! I am so proud of how far you have come. You have given me lots of opportunities and met all my career goals. Here’s to many more happy years ahead.
- You light up my life with your presence, your smile, and the sparkle in your eyes. You have brought sunshine into my life and I am grateful to be able to share this special day with you.
- You are the sweetest, most thoughtful man ever! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband. I love you so much!
- You’re the best coworker a guy could ask for. I like to think I taught you everything you know, and that you were very much my apprentice, but I like to imagine I still have at least one more lesson to teach you. Thanks for every lesson learned and for every future one coming up.
- I always loved how you enjoyed the littlest things in life. I hope we can celebrate 15 more years of work anniversary quotes funny and joy, of coffee dates and all-nighters, of smiles, laughter, and love.
- I wanted to write this little love note to you because I just couldn’t let another anniversary go by without letting you know how much I love you. 15 years ago today you took a chance on me and have loved me ever since.
- I can’t believe it has been 15 wonderful years. I remember the day I hired you so well; an 18-year-old college student hoping to make it big in the business world. Fast forward many years of raising 2 boys (one dog and 3 cars) and here we are as happy as ever! I love you, honey.
- After 15 years we are still the best of friends. We make a great team, don’t we? I am so lucky to have you in my life. I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world.
- Happy Anniversary, my love. The last fifteen years have been a crazy roller-coaster ride and I’ve enjoyed every second of it. I hope the next 15 are just as much fun! Love you to bits!
- Happy anniversary. I think you might be the best boss I’ve ever had. That is saying a lot because there have been lots of bosses! Your caring approach, wisdom, and sense of humor keep me coming back to work every day. You are worth celebrating!
- We’ve been friends for, gosh, fifteen years now! We’ve faced some tough times together and we’ve been through all kinds of craziness, but it’s always been worth it when we were together. Thanks for being a loyal friend and I hope you know how much you mean to me.
- We started with nothing, we have nothing now, but it’s okay… because we’ll always have each other. I love you!
- You were one of the lucky ones. Years ago you were there acting as my mentor, showing me the ropes. You helped guide me and even continue to this day. The training you put me through was gruelling, but I am thankful for it.
15 Year Work Anniversary Quotes to Boss
- Thank you for being a wonderful boss! As our 15th-anniversary approaches, I just wanted to say thank you for all the opportunities and experiences you have given me during my time working for you. You are one of the sweetest bosses I could ever ask for and I will never forget your support over the years. Thanks.
- You’re such a great boss. I’m glad to be celebrating 15 years of working together. To me, you’re not just my boss. You’re like a best friend to me. I hope we work together for many more years!
- I’ve worked for you for 15 years and can hardly believe how fast time has gone by. I’ve witnessed your career from the bottom to the top. I have also seen you struggle with every passing day, although sometimes we didn’t realize it.
- It might seem like it’s been 15 years since we started working together, but it doesn’t feel like a moment has gone by. You make my job so easy and fun, I wouldn’t want to do this with anyone else but you. Thank you for being the best boss I could have ever asked for!
- We have a lot of wonderful memories over the years but our happiest was the day I got to work with you. You challenged me, taught me, and believed in me more than I ever thought anyone would.
- I have worked under you for 15 years. You’ve been a mentor, a big brother, and sometimes a father figure. I have watched you work hard to make our company the best it can be. Being around you has helped me grow as a person.
- Thank you for all that you’ve done for me over the years. I never knew what I wanted to do with my life until I started working for your company. It is because of your advice and friendship that I can say today that I both love what I do and enjoy where I work. You have inspired me in ways untold, and are truly an inspiration to all around you.
- Happy 15th anniversary! It’s amazing to think about all we have accomplished so far. I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for us!
- You’re the reason I get up and come to work. You make each day a fun adventure, or at least you try your hardest. Through thick and thin you have always been by my side. No matter the problem or concern there was never a doubt in my mind that we had it handled together.
- Happy Anniversary! 15 years ago we started this crazy journey together. What a rollercoaster ride it has been!
- I know you have had a hard time lately. You are not alone. I will help you through this. You deserve to be happy and surrounded by people who love you, even if that means turning down a promotion or the like. You are wanted here and will always hold a special place in our hearts. We are very lucky to have you.
- My best friend and the love of my life. I couldn’t have asked for a better one and we are all the luckier for it! I will always treasure our time together and remember how lucky I am to have you by my side. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
15 Year Work Job Anniversary Wishes
- This isn’t just an anniversary, it’s a journey. 15 years ago we met – me sitting in the cubicle next to you – and now here we are. It hasn’t always been easy: new jobs, new bosses, and some who just hated us both! But through it all, we had each other. I love you so much, my best friend and husband of 15 years.
- You are an awesome friend and coworker. I’m so glad that we are celebrating this important milestone together. I want you to know how much I appreciate your friendship, help, motivation, and positivity. I’m looking forward to the next 15 years!
- There is no better colleague than you. Your fun and positive personality lights up the room and warms my heart like nothing else. You are a true friend so thank you for being there for me. I’m truly blessed to have you in my life. Happy anniversary!
- You are the kindest and best boss a girl could ask for. You’ve always been there for me through all the good times and the bad. Thank you for helping my career and for always looking out for me. I love you for being such a great boss and a wonderful person.
- It has been 15 years! And it feels like we have known each other for even longer. I am so happy that we have been there for each other since the beginning and are still best friends. Thank you for always taking my call and for listening to me when I need a friend to talk to. You have been a strong pillar in my life.
- You’ve been through a lot in the last 15 years but it looks like you’ve come out stronger for it! The only thing that I can say is thank god my path found yours, I could have never wished for anyone better. You rock my world with every touch and every kiss. You are my life and my heart, THANK YOU!
- I couldn’t have asked for a better boss or a better work partner. We’ve shared so many laughs, good times, and bad. I am so thankful to have you in my life and I hope we will be working together for many more years.
- I was thinking of you at 5 AM with a massive smile on my face! We’ve come such a long way from filing applications to interviews in the rain, to recruiting some of the biggest names in brand marketing today. I must say, this anniversary calls for an extra big slice of cake. Happy Anniversary!
- Thank you for being in my life. You are always there to listen and offer advice. I love our long talks and all the memories we have made together. You will always hold a special place in my heart.
- I don’t know how I got to be so lucky, but I know it’s because of you. You make all of my worries melt away and brighten every rainy day. You make me smile, laugh, and lift my spirits when I’m down. You put a smile on my face that won’t fade no matter what, because it is real!
- You’ve been there for me when a stranger would pass by. Therefore me since day one, though it seems like years instead of days. I can hardly wait to see you face to face, simply to hold your hand and take a walk with you.