13 Years Together Quotes: When two people come together and decide to continue their lives together, they are choosing a unique experience full of adventures, laughter, and tears. There will be ups and downs in the marriage but their love will always remain strong. It is true that the initial phase of this special relationship will be difficult because most of the time, couples have to spend a lot of time with each other as they try to understand each other.
After spending years together, you can say you know your spouse better than anyone else in the world. However, there will always be some things about your loved one that you don’t know. 13 years is quite an accomplishment. Why not celebrate your anniversary by sharing these 13th year anniversary quotes!
Here are 13 years of friendship quotes, 13 years of love quotes, and 13 years of anniversary quotes you can use to celebrate your relationship with your partner.
13 Years Together Quotes
- 13 years together and it just gets better every year. As we continue to go through life together I know we will keep getting stronger. We are best friends, lovers & everything in between. 13 amazing years together and I am so happy to say that I adore you!
- This is the day I will marry my best friend, my soulmate, the love of my life. The only girl I ever loved. 13 years ago I kissed her, not knowing how much I would come to love her. 13 years ago she kissed me, not knowing how much she would come to mean to me. 13 years ago I knew we had something special, something rare and beautiful that still burns bright today. Now, 13 years later and halfway around the world, I’m going to ask her to marry me again.
- Today we’re celebrating 13 years of marriage. Happy anniversary! I love you very, very much. You mean everything to me and it’s a privilege to wake up beside you every day. I can’t wait to see what the next 13 years have in store for us.
- Today marks the 13th anniversary of our meeting and falling in love. At first, we were just friends. We had a lot in common, you liked the same things that I did and your laugh was so contagious. Before I knew it, I was falling for you. You were the one person I wanted to get to know better and spend more time with. Your handsome smile always made my heart melt and today it still does. You were my prince charming and our love story is now a fair
- Today marks thirteen years since our first date. My heart was certain of its course as we walked among the redwoods that day. Three years later I was lucky enough to share a dream with you – I love every moment we spent together. Our children bring us happiness, and each day of our lives brings more joy to us. We can’t wait to see how far this story will go, so we will just look forward and hold each other through it all.
- We’ve been inseparable for over a decade now, and I cherish every moment spent with you. Thank you for being the best friend I could ever ask for, and my partner through thick and thin. Love you always.
- Thirteen years ago we met, and it was love at first sight. We’ve been together through thick and thin, laughter and tears and now our love is so strong that one day soon I’m going to ask you to marry me.
- 13 years today since the day I met you, 4 but still young enough to push for tomorrow.
- I want to say I love you in every way possible, but that would be an understatement. I’ve always feared our relationship will fall apart, but it has stayed strong through every obstacle we face. So without a doubt, I know in my heart that we’re meant to be. Thanks for being the best girlfriend a guy could ask for.
- We’ve been through everything together. I can’t imagine life without you. We will still make it after forever…
- I am so lucky to have you in my life. I can’t believe we have made it this far, but I know that our love is strong and will stand the test of time. I am so happy to call you my husband. Thank you for being an amazing partner, friend, and lover.
- Sometimes, I feel like I was born loving you. Sometimes I wish there was a way to isolate you from the rest of the world because your beauty and love are all I would ever need to be happy. Thank you for always making me a priority in your life — more importantly, thank you for making my priorities your priority. Thank you for always fighting to make our family stronger and deeper. Thank you for carrying me when I’m down, holding me when I’m hurt, and believing in me.
13 Year Anniversary Quotes
- I’ve learned a lot in the 13 years we’ve been together. I’ve learned that our friendship is rare, a true gem. I’ve learned that the strength of our union doesn’t weaken with time and the more time passes, the deeper our love becomes. The first 12 years have been wonderful and memorable, but I know the next will be even better as we face them side by side as best friends, teammates, and soul mates. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thanks for being such a big
- Wow, it’s been 13 years since we first met. A lot has changed and we have grown so much together. I’m so happy that we decided to get married. You are the best husband, father, brother, and friend anyone could ask for. I love you with all my heart and look forward to our next adventure as a family. Happy Anniversary!
- Dearest Partner,It has been 13 years since we first met. You have become my best friend and the love of my life. I want you to know that I am beyond grateful for all the countless things that you do for me and our children. I love you so much!
- The first time I saw you, I knew we’d be together forever. Every year, you show me a new way to love you. Thank you for being my best friend and making me happier than I ever thought possible. I love you more each day!
- We have grown from mere acquaintances to friends, to sweethearts, and now the best of friends. We’ve spent the last 13 years together and hope that we may spend the rest. I love you!
- We’ve had a lot of good times, a lot of tears, and a lot of laughter together. You are my best friend and I’m so glad we found each other. I can’t imagine my life without you. Happy Anniversary!
- I wake up every day, wanting to spend the rest of my life with you! I spend all day smiling, because I know we are together. I am so excited for our future together and what it will bring. I can’t wait to grow old and gray with you. Happy Anniversary Babe!
- You are my perfect match and the love of my life. You make my heart sing with joy and I look forward to each and every year of our new life together.
- One would guess that after 13 years together we’d become bored with our love and complacent in our relationship, but the truth is that I love you more now than I did those first three months of courtship. I thank God for your love every day. There are some people who just look back and plan for the future, but a love like ours is looking forward and back. Like the sun in the sky or a clock on the wall, our love will continue to tick on through
- My love, you are my soulmate. I never thought I could feel this way about someone. Through all that we have been through together, they have only strengthened our bond. You are the most important person in my life, and you always have been. I love you with all my heart!
- I wake up every morning grateful that you are in my life. We are a great team and I can’t wait to see what the years ahead hold for us. I love you!
- I am so glad, we’re celebrating our anniversary today. We’ve been through a lot together, ups and downs, but I couldn’t have done it without you!
13 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
- How time flies! I can hardly believe it’s been 13 years since we met at work. Thanks for making my life so wonderful, you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. You’re always there for me no matter what, and it means the world to me. You are truly a one-of-a-kind person and I love you SO much!!!
- It’s hard to believe I’ve known you for 13 years, with each passing year the admiration and love only grows. Our friendship is something I take pride in and look forward to each day. Thank you for being my friend and caring as much as you do. You have been there when I needed you the most, and even when things weren’t so good, your presence has always made me happy. I am so lucky to have found and still have you in my life.
- What a blessing it has been to work beside you for the last 13 years. We’ve had our fair share of ups and downs, but in the end, we have always come together as a team and accomplished great things. I can’t thank you enough for everything that you do all year round, especially on my big day. Having you in my life makes me so happy!
- 13 years and nothing has changed, you are still my friend, my confidant, and a shoulder to cry on. You’re the reason I get up in the morning and the reason I remember why I fell in love with my husband. You are my rock, my sparkle of sunshine and always there when I need you.
- It’s hard to believe it’s been 13 yrs since we both embarked on our professional lives together. We started when there was no one around, and definitely no resources. But we’ve persevered- over many an obstacle, stubborn challenge or unpredictable situation, we stuck together and built it into what it is today. I am proud of the dedication and commitment you consistently give to this company, as well as all the other things that you do in your life-
- 13 years ago today I was introduced to you. It’s been great having you by my side all this time and I just want to say I love you. You will always be in my heart.
- I’ve worked with you for over a decade now, and I have to say working with you is an absolute pleasure. Even when we disagree on certain things, your personality and energy just bring out the best in me. Keep being you my friend, because you’re doing pretty darn good. Happy anniversary!
- Happy anniversary to the best co-workers a girl could ask for. You’re my best friend and I love you all very much!
- I can’t say enough good things about working here with you guys. I have learned so much and am a better person for it. I fell in love with the company, but my feelings for you guys run deeper. There are no words to tell you how much you mean to me, but know that you all have a special place in my heart!
- I want you to know that if there is any person in my life that has been and always will be truly special, it is you. I feel completely lucky to have found you. You are the most amazing person and friend ever! I love you and we ought never to take each other for granted.
13 Year Happy 13th Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- Every year that we have been married, I love you more and more. You are my rock, my best friend, and the most important person in my life. We have been through so much together and I am eternally grateful that we can always lean on each other. I can’t wait for this next year to come because I know it will be filled with love, happiness, and joy. Happy 13th Anniversary!
- Happy 13th Anniversary! It’s been an amazing 13 years, and I know our love is bound to last another 13. I love you!
- Today marks 13 years since you’ve been my best friend and husband. I don’t know what I would do without you. There is so much to be thankful for, every year we are growing and learning more about each other. Our marriage is full of love, respect, trust, compassion, courage, and happiness. You are the most amazing man anyone could ever ask for! You are everything I ever wanted and more. I feel truly blessed to have found you and to call you mine.
- We’ve been together for 13 years now, and I love you with all of my heart. You have brought me so much happiness and joy; there aren’t enough words to express what you mean to me. We will make it through this difficult time and celebrate more anniversaries like this one in the future.
- Please accept this gift from the man you married 13 years ago as a token of his love. May this hydrangea plant bring you many more years of blissful marriage.
- Can’t believe it’s been 13 years. Wow. Can barely remember our first date. Happy Anniversary! I hope the next 13 are just as wonderful as this first set. 🙂
- We have thirteen years of love, Heav’n has blessed us dearly to share. Our life together has filled us both with awe, Each year has brought much joy and care. Our trials have not been few, but with your help, they’ve been surmounted in joy; by your side, I now can see, it’s Heavenly Father’s plan!
- We’ve had a lot of ups and downs our whole marriage, but I am glad that we are still here. With you, I feel loved and safe, and sometimes silly. Because of you I laugh more, cherish more, and live more. I love you- Happy Anniversary!
- I love you more than words could ever express and I’m so excited to spend the rest of my life with you.
- You’re the first person I think about when I wake up, and the last person I think about before I fall asleep. You bring so much joy to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it
- You’ve been the greatest husband I could ask for. You have given my life so much happiness and you show me at least 7 times a day how much you love me….I love you more than you’ll ever know…
13 Year Anniversary Quotes for Husband
- 13 years is a long time! It’s been filled with laughter, joy, and tears. We’ve had some challenging and exciting times, but you stuck with me through it all and I am so grateful. Though I can’t imagine my life without you, there are still days when I look at you and think ‘this is real?” You make me smile, encourage me to be a better person, and make coming home from work a wonderful thing to look
- I’m so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with you. Next Friday will mark 13 years of our marriage. Wow, I still can’t believe it! While there was plenty of ups and downs, you were there for me when I needed you and grew closer with every trial. There’s no one in this world who I’d rather spend the rest of my life with so thank you for being my partner for life!
- It’s been 13 years since I married you and every day I still feel the same love I felt on my wedding day. Our relationship is more than most people dream of. You are my soulmate, my partner, my best friend, and my partner in crime. We have a great life, four beautiful children and your love are what inspires me to be the best person I can be! I love you so much!
- It has been an amazing 13 years together. We’ve shared a lot of laughs and tears, wine, passion, and pain. You are the love of my life, my soul mate and I am so lucky to have you. I can’t wait to see what the future brings us!
- Today we’re celebrating our 13 years together. If you had told me then, that we would be spending the rest of our lives together I wouldn’t have believed it. I love you so much! I can’t imagine living my life without you. You are everything to me.
- I’ve been married to you for 13 years and every second has been amazing. I don‘t know where I would be without you. I really can’t imagine my life without you in it and I am so very lucky that we found one another.
- Dear husband, you are the best man I know. You have given me a wonderful life of laughter and adventures. You are always there when I need you, whether it is to fix something around the house, rescue a cat from a tree or just understand me when no one else does. I am very lucky to have you in my life. Love your wife!
- I never knew you would be the love of my life. You are the man who I spend all my time with, and without you, I am lost. I love you so much that I can’t even begin to explain it in words. You’re unlike any person I’ve ever met and your love is more than I could ever dream of!
- I am so thankful that I fell in love with you, my best friend. Thank you for all the joy you bring into my life. There is nothing that could ever keep us apart. You are my favorite person in the world and spending the rest of my life with you is my greatest wish. I love you!
- Nothing is more amazing than knowing that you are mine. I am so happy! My heart flutters every time I say your name and when I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach. You make me feel like the luckiest girl alive. There are so many things to love about you. You’re hilarious, smart, and sexy. Just thinking about you brightens my day and makes me a happier person. You’re my best friend and I think it’s going
- You love me unconditionally. You have brought stability into my life and given me a purpose that I so desperately needed for many years. Your kind words are always encouraging and your love is unconditional. I was once told that when you know, you know. And baby, I knew from the moment I saw you!
13 Years Anniversary Quotes
- Thank you for 13 years of love and friendship! I’m so lucky to have you in my life. These last 13 years have gone by way too fast, but we’ve had a lot of fun together. I can’t wait to see what the next 13 years have in store. Love you lots!
- Happy 13 years to us. I love you so much that it hurts. I can’t wait to celebrate the next 13 and the many many years after that. You’re my soul mate, my everything, my better half. I love you…
- We’ve made it 13 years. What a ride! We’ve grown, we’ve laughed, and we’ve been through some ups and downs. But every day I’m grateful for the love you shower me with. Thank you for loving me and our kids so well. I love you!
- Thirteen years ago today you asked me to marry you. This year has been a difficult one but I am thankful for all we have. I love you more than ever, Happy Anniversary!
- To my partner in crime, my best friend and love of my life. 13 years ago we met and fell head over heels in love. For 13 years we have laughed, cried, loved, and grown together. We are so lucky to have found each other, I really don’t know what life would be like without you. You make me feel so special, so happy, and loved. I love you more than words can ever express.
- There are no words big enough to express what you mean to me. You are not just my partner in life but also my best friend. I love you beyond words and even after all these years, I still can’t imagine life without you. I will love you forever!
- Happy anniversary honey! I love you so much and am so glad to have you in my life! You make me smile every day, and you are one of the most amazing people I know. I love waking up next to you, going on adventures together, just being near each other.
- Nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile, nothing calms my soul like your tender touch, and nothing gives me more joy than our love. I love you with all of my heart, forever and always.
- Remember our first date? The awkwardness of talking to a pretty girl, the walk home in the rain, and the sweet kiss under the stairway! We have been through so much but as long as I have you there is nothing I can’t handle. I love you more every day!
- I watch the sunset with you and together we share a glass of wine under the night sky. I’ve never been more content in my life. To this day and every day after, I choose you!
- My story with you is one of the happiest things in my life. Our lives started out on such a good note, and our friendship has only gotten better. I never thought that we would be so close and have so much in common, but you have taught me so much about myself that without you, I wouldn’t even know who I am as a person.
13 Year Anniversary Funny Quotes
- Honey, I will always cherish you. We have made a lot of memories together and I can’t wait to make more. In your eyes, I see our future. I love you so much, Happy 13 Year Anniversary!
- This is my 13-year anniversary gift to you! I have been waiting for the right moment to give this to you, so expect this in your per-lessive! Love you, babe!
- The words “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY” are the only words that come to mind right now. You made 13 years of marriage absolutely perfect by being the best husband and father I’ve ever met.
- My 13 years with you have been perfect. You are the most amazing man I know. I love you, not because of what you have, but because of what you are.
- I’m not sure how we survived the first 12 years, but I know that we will make it to the next 13. Your good times and bad, to the moon and back, I thank god for you every day! Happy Anniversary!
- My heart is overwhelmed with joy to know that you will be by my side for the next 13 years.
- Happy Anniversary to two of the silliest people I know. Here’s to 13 more years; may you never lose your ability to crack each other up! And here’s to 13 more years of celebrating with wine and chocolate (but mostly wine).
- I’m glad we can be such good friends. It makes my heart smile knowing that through all the tears and heartache I have someone there to lean on and laugh with. I’m so glad we found each other, you are a great friend and even better husband. I love you!!